Reviews for The Faith Healer
Ladytygon chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Love the story! I would like to read the alternate version of this if you don't mind. It will give me a different side to the main story that you are working on. Can't wait to read more!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
This freakn rocks I'm stoked about it! Please update super soon xoxo Gigglebox Girlie
silver Tsukiko chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Oh I like it! More please!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Well, I loved this version. I love that you brought in Shippo. I think that no matter what those two would always be together. Either mother/son relationship, or very close friends, or lovers. At least some write stories of the two of them being more once he grows up.
Anyway looking forward to you future work.
moga chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
loveeeeeeeeeeeee it please update soon
FaithDeanLove chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I am up for any interesting characterizations of kagome. I often see stories where kagome is this super awesome character who is helluva strong and powerful and sassy and just comes along and everyone loves her and there is no depth to her or anything and it annoys the heck out of me. there is no built up of her character on how she became that "awesome" or "tragic" or exploration at all, and for longer stories it just makes it cringe worthy to read. see i like how you introduced her as this kind of mysterious figure who tony got interested in after never having heard of the things she had done. thats way better than her just appearing in their lives and being awesome in the first chapter.
kristina.m.haynes.3 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I liked this version, and I totally loved how they just danced on in and helped! I loved the "They ashed!" LOL total rolling on the ground laughing. Thank you for your story and can't wait for more chapters!
Stina
Diane chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
You can always post both versions here just label 1 as storyline B or something, I've seen at least 1 story done that way.
moga chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
love it please update soon
KEdakumi chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Such a good story. Worries me when Fury and his team of bullie scientists want someone. Well, guess if she saves Stark, he'll have to protect her from Fury. Can't wait for more.
moga chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
love it please update soon
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
this is interesting and i like the fact it has no pairing (since none of the people mentioned complete my OTP in either fandom)... that and i have just finished watching a couple iron man movies and have yet to see 3 and avengers 2. watching them won't be my mission in life but it will be a goal. lol
Diane chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Liked, hope the next chapter comes out soon. Watched all the movies that are out so far, am impatiently waiting for IM3 and hadn't heard about A2, so that's something else to wait for.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6