Reviews for The Queen's Champion
QueenDragooon chapter 1 . 6/17
I love the book Everlasting Promises, it’s one of my favorite books! Also your writing is amzhang!
llt2013 chapter 39 . 6/16
OMG. This story was absolutely amazing. I read it in one setting, it was so good I couldn’t put it down. This is one of the top 5 Percy Jackson fanfics I have ever read. Your work is incredible and now I’m going to go read more of it. Happy Reading!
Brawler883 chapter 39 . 6/4
Holy fuck im dumb. I just spent this whole fic wondering why you never mentioned the destinies series or anaklusmos14s stories in your reccommendations only to go to through his story list to re read the destinies series and realize YOU ARE HIM! I feel REALLY stupid right now XD
Realist chapter 3 . 5/25
Artemis archery skills are rivaled by Orion and Apollo tho.
musiclover104491 chapter 1 . 5/24
hey i've just read a book called 'Eternal Flames' and the first and for now only chapter is exactly the same as the first chapter of yours so you might want to check that out as there are rules about copyright.
pjohphooandanyotherfandom chapter 1 . 5/20
OK I love how you write this but it infuriates me that you put nico with reyna when he's (somewhat)openly gay! its just aghhhh! if you write a fic try to keep them somewhat in character
Ace of Spies chapter 9 . 5/19
9 chapters in and unless something changes drastically I think I can already see where this is going.

I'm sure you're a much better author now than when you wrote this. If you have time, you should go through and re-write the entire story because it's pretty bad.

I think going by fanfiction standards, by all accounts this story is good. But I don't think that matters much when you consider just how much of a Mary Sue Percy is.

Percy's your typical betrayal fic Mary Sue MC. He's boring, edgy, and over-powered. All the supporting characters either love him or absolutely hate him and then everyone hates them for hating him. He gets a girl who has out of character feelings for him. Characters who have authority kiss his ass and cater to his every need. Seen it a thousand times.

Annabeth sucks as a villain. Her 'betrayal' doesn't make sense and everything she does is just for the sake of being evil. Although I don't blame you for this, I don't know how anyone could write Annabeth as a villain and actually make it work without being out of character.

I think the concept can work, but the story needs a touch up. Apologies if this seems like a flame, it isn't intended as one. I just think this story has a lot of glaring issues that should be addressed. The concept can definitely work, but I don't think this is how you do that.
Arkhamknight103 chapter 39 . 5/14
I am SO late lmao
This was a great story I truly enjoyed it and read through the entire thing as quick as I could (the fact it was completed was great tired of waiting for others lol)
I thought the pertamis set up was great I agree that most of them are absolutely...well for lack of a better word... they suck. I found this actually believable
Percy certainly wasn’t OP which was interesting since he had so many powers I mean I found it a bit weird he got his ass kicked a few times even more so than say Jason towards the end. That’s another thing I felt the second war was better suited for a sequel idk just my take. Not gonna lie you shocked me with percy not becoming a god but I loved your reasoning. Great to see something different done. I have a few other things but it’s your story and I’ve never written one so I can’t really talk lol. Also don’t be descouraged by people demanding updates it’s your story and your flow (not sure if you still are bothered by that I’ve read other stories by you but I don’t remember how recent they are)

P.S. : DIE ANNEBETH YOU FUCKING BITCH!
BEST PART OF THE FIC BY FAR!
This is fun isn't it; just a grandfather spending some quality time with his two favorite grandsons."

I can just imagine my grandpa swinging around a scythe and saying that xD
tennantApostle chapter 1 . 4/27
From the descriptionPercy is betrayed by the person he trusted most. Not what you expect, you’ll see.”

Actually, that first chapter was exactly what I expected. An out of character Annabeth, abusing oaths on the river Styx left and right, and a Percy who is apparently the perfect human being who can do no wrong. I’m more than a little disappointed.
NotRevan chapter 23 . 4/15
(meant for chapter 24) and also since it was only Percy who swore to surrender technically the others could still fight...
NotRevan chapter 24 . 4/15
lol Percy is an Assassin now xD
NotRevan chapter 24 . 4/15
I didn't realize this was Game of Thrones...
NotRevan chapter 13 . 4/15
Get smote you motherfucking cock-sucking weasel! Gods that was satisfying! He should have been tortured a bit but whatever. I'm just glad he is dead.
halo4hire chapter 39 . 4/13
Normally I stick to Naruto and hairy pothead fanfiction, but I've run out of good long completed stories in the main universe and had branched out into the crossovers. After reading some of the better nar/pj crossovers I thought what the heck and went into the main pj universe ffs. This being the highest favored fanfiction on the list and the first I saw, I gave it a being my first true pj fanfiction, I'm going to be trying to find something just as good a read. I honestly loved the story. Yeah the romance seemed a bit rushed, pj winning over a goddess who spent eons hating men within 5 years seems a bit unlikely but hey, your story, and honestly her cracking on pj was funny. Only issue I had was an issue I had was the kraken. Not a Greek monster, despite the clash of the Titans making it so. And I am curious, if annabeth went dark side, what will happen to Magnus? Almost all of Riordan's universe is connected in some small way, so how were the impacts felt across all of the mythological world? Either way, nice story, fun read, keep on trucking, annabeth was a tsundere.
5,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »