Reviews for The Queen's Champion
dragonwolfloveneko chapter 39 . 19h
this story is amazing
I'm emotionally dead inside because this ended
L0upGar0u chapter 3 . 10/12
I think is weird that Percy need another mother figure, he had 16 years when Sally dies.
L0upGar0u chapter 2 . 10/12
The son of Poseidon... using fire. Fire powers. What hell?!
Poke-Jedi Master Percy chapter 15 . 10/10
the one time someone is like, "Hey guys, watch me fall into Tartaraus." And he hits a back flip... SWAG PERCY SWAG!
This is a great story! I binged read the entire thing in the past 2 days. Not gonna lie though but Percy is actually OP af. How many titans and giants has he killed and rekilled in this story? He's actually a god. Meanwhile the actual gods didn't do jackshit. Honestly it kinda pisses me off how the gods are such insignificant figures who don't contribute anything to battle, except Artemis. Seriously the gods literally did nothing. Percy carried all of Olympus on his back LOL. I was a bit disappointed with the final fight cause Percy just OHKOed Erebus. Overall though I really enjoyed this story and liked the new characters especially Chloe and Sophie
robinfan35 chapter 7 . 10/7
Chloe get trought, please!
High Chancellor Tirpitz chapter 39 . 9/26
Cannot tell you how happy I am that I've found this fic again... thanks for writing it!
DracoErebos chapter 29 . 9/21
You may not be as good as starblade176 at portraying the characters as they were in PJO but I feel that you're really good at giving it your own twist. Besides, people change and I don't really give a shit about whether they act OC or not. If the story sounds good, it's good.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 39 . 9/17
Legendary author. You've created several masterpieces, hope to see you write a book one day!
NightScre chapter 1 . 9/15
Anaklusmos14 Dude somebody copied this story! They uploaded bits and pieces of your story to make it his! the story copy is called: one shall rise. and the user/author copycat is called: Anaklusmos145
he even stole your name, just adding a five!
Cole352 chapter 1 . 8/31
lol. how do you put an arrow between a cyclops eye?
SilentSniper05 chapter 39 . 8/29
It only took a whole tk remember percy isnt a god lol, i kinda like the ending, he has al he wants and he doesnt have godhood.
Yaknowme13 chapter 19 . 8/21
OMG YASSSSSS! Finally someone gets Pheobe's godly parent right!
TheSuspense chapter 20 . 8/20