Reviews for The Queen's Champion
Riley chapter 8 . 9/15
I will fight you if Pertamis doesn't happen.
Riley chapter 2 . 9/15
Hans50 remake (:
Evolution chapter 7 . 9/11
This is really so far the best fanfiction I’ve ever read! Pls continue ahaha
I feel that for Chapter 20, it might have been better to do a Line Break the moment you wrote that Percy fell through the Doors, so instead of continuing on to talk about how he saw Artemis, etc, you go on to talk about what happened when Artemis and Nico are confronted by Prometheus. But other than that, the entire fanfiction really awesome. Keep it up :)
ZaydenNightshade chapter 15 . 8/31
he back flipped into hell itself. Bad ass
pertemisftw chapter 1 . 8/27
After reading the entirety of this story to date I have to say I love it and will be reading more from you!
Bananagrama chapter 17 . 8/26
Look here, you took Percabeth from me then Bob! WHY?
You’re a good person but WHY!?
instant.flare chapter 39 . 8/26
This is one of the few stories that made me feel tingly on the inside when I finnished reading it. I like your wrighting style. Great job!
Hatfilmz chapter 39 . 8/24
After re reading this story, I realized, that the author loves cliff hangers. he even leaves mid chapter with line breaks
Ok…you are an ass. But seriously, you are such a great writer and I’m SO JEALOUS of you.
Great story!
You’re one of the best writers whose stories I’ve read!
RaiderDRY chapter 13 . 8/7
Arent they between 12-18 though? so atleast some of them are actually 12.
AAwesomesauce chapter 39 . 8/6
I HAVE FINISHED! NO MORE CLIFFHANGERS! *does happy dance* i really liked your story, and i mean this in the nicest way possible, but there were A LOT of cliffhangers. and i hated it but i loved it.
AAwesomesauce chapter 24 . 8/6
grumble grumble grumble... cliffhangers...
AAwesomesauce chapter 17 . 8/5
THIS IS THE WORST CLIFFIE EVER by worst i mean best. but i also mean that i hate it. in a good way. DARN YOU ANAKLUSMOS14
5,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »