Reviews for The Queen's Champion
I am a little confused if Hera is percys mother doesn't that mean artimis is his sister uh-oh
HOW DID YOU WRITE such a good chapter i loved it
op chapter 29 . 10/21
op
BIG FAN chapter 16 . 10/20
love you, love your plot.
Lolbit chapter 21 . 10/17
Imagine Artemis’s mother pops by and yells: “FINALLY! GRANDCHILDREN!”
GoodBoy77 chapter 39 . 10/9
Excellent Story
E-LuckArcher chapter 39 . 9/30
You probably won't see it or won't care, but her is my honest opinion.

The story started out great and I loved it and continued that way until Percy came back from his training for the final arc.

After that, the story's quality dropped severely.

Percy, son of Poseidon, champion of Hestia, adopted son of Hera, blessed by Artemis and three primordial gods and 10 years of training.

And yet he needed his ass saved in every single chapter since he came back. Somehow Annabeth is stronger than him, which doesn't make any sense. Each chapter, he's almost killed and saved by others, can't win without several characters helping him. He became the greatest hero who needed everyone to save his ass every single moment of his life.

Why did he train 10 years for?
AThE chapter 24 . 9/12
Amazing... Simply the best Fanfic I have ever read. Keep up the good work. The plot is impressive, especially embedded in the actual book plots. I love it!
NoName chapter 4 . 9/12
I think apollo cursed all children of posiedon to be bad at archery
NoName chapter 2 . 9/12
She is not the goddes of archery Apollo is the god of archery.
Percy Nightshade chapter 16 . 9/9
I know it's your story but apollo is a cool guy
Percy Nightshade chapter 12 . 9/9
Rayna's last name is not Milan
Someone chapter 13 . 9/1
knjn
zambat1622 chapter 39 . 8/27
pero hemera y su esposo no libraron a percy del rio maldito por que no hicieron lo mismo con artemis y yo que creo que percy debio quedarse siendo un dios
zambat1622 chapter 22 . 8/22