Reviews for Shifted Dreams
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 3 . 1/24
good hop for more
The Astartes chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
I've read this story a couple of times, and I've greatly enjoyed it every time! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. It'll be fun to see how Dani handles Hogwarts. I can't wait to see how you handle her sorting. As for relationships...I honestly think it could be a lot of fun if there was a Dani/Padma/Parvati scene. Maybe just an evening of fun, but it could be neat for something more serious. Regardless, Love the story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Vanessa chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
Please continue this story! It's nice so far!
gwmclintock9 chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
kudos!
Iryelb chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
I still love this story, how's that for a first sexual experience. I will mention that the 'hymen' doesn't actually work that way. It's not a blockade in the vagina that has to be broken, if a girl bleeds during her 'first time' it's because her partner stretched her out too far to fast. I'm glad Harry decided to tell Hermione, I figure he'll tell Ron, Sirius, and Dumbledore but I don't think he'd tell anyone else. Honestly thinking about it, I feel like Ron would accept it the most easily, aside from maybe Sirius, having grown up and weird magic shit all his life. Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
draco7347 chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
iceland chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
it will be fun to see dani go as a girl will she wear a bra then.
iceland chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
good story to read and wonder how dani handles hogwart as a girl.
Please Read my stuff chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
awesome
RCPMione chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
was not expecting that, but I love it!
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
Yay! Another chapter :)

Love that last bit with Dani & Hermione it was brilliantly wrote.

I know you've answered that Dani & Hermione won't be going straight into a solid, exclusive relationship but will they be staying as friends with benefits. We already know they love each other so it would be a little weird if they took the step they did in this chapter and then just reverted back to being friends. At least I think it would.

Anyhow looking forward to the next chapter :) :) :) :)
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
cool
Heika chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Albus is not considering that tom’s magic could be sustaining Harry do to Harry being a horcrux. Hell even if you do not use them Harry still had a curse mark on his forehead (right in front of the frontal lobe which is the center of a person’s individuality) and thus a connection to Tom that according to the prophesy can only be broken by Tom. Ah you are using Horcruxes…it still strengthens the argument.

nigrum vasa
meaning?

YAY UPDATE!

I can guess some of how the knowledge of her survival will make it to Albus. Several ways it could be passed to him without a clear link to Dani.
Thrans chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Realy hope for more soon, this is one of those few well done original stories (well, mostly original, I'm sure others have used the genderswap (rebirth or otherwise) idear, but I've never come across one as well done as this, and certainly not via shapshifting.)
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
finally an update to a shifter story! i missed these