Reviews for Shifted Dreams
Zeuseus chapter 4 . 9/8
Interesting premise. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

As for the changes to Grimmauld and the Secret I'm gonna guess it's due to Sirius losing faith in Dumbledore to a degree and deciding that he wanted more personal control over things even if the order was meeting at The Pound. Since I'm assuming from what you've said, the owner can't be the secret keeper I'm guessing Tonks was the best person he could trust to be his secret keeper without crumbling to Dumbledore's grandfatherly wise-old-man persuasive abilities.
scorpin17 chapter 4 . 7/31
love it
Potterformers chapter 1 . 7/17
okay firstly no more Futari(dickgirls) and i'll be happy
harripotterette chapter 1 . 6/5
Awesome story
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 4 . 5/8
Love it hope u update soon
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 5/8
Love it well done
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 4 . 5/7
Tonks is pretty great i love tonks. and im loving this story. i hope you keep going with it! -
god of all chapter 4 . 5/7
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
TJG1 chapter 4 . 5/7
Regarding your author notes:

Tonks is the Secret Keeper for better security. She could pose as a number of "disposable" fake but plausible people so no one will know who the real Secret Keeper really is if others are told. These fake identities can be each assigned to different people who is told the secret so that if suddenly that identity is suddenly known to being searched for by either friends or enemies, then the Blacks will know the person is either an enemy or unreliable for trusting with life-or-death secrets.

The reason for the property being called "the Pound" is as security measure since it is unlikely to come up under normal conversation but it can under the right context and be disguised as part of a different coded conversation that makes it difficult for others to figure out even for those being told the secret and will likewise make it difficult to force the secret to being given up even under duress or magic. As another possibility there could be even a fake disguised area (made with expansion charms, house elf and magic made structures, illusions, vanishing cabinet like magics, etc.) that has the secret as being "the headquarters of the order of the phoenix" for those who are not fully trusted but need to appear to be trusted and defer to Albus (like Snape and Mundungus or possible other moles and spies or potential threats in one form or another).

I wonder what happened to the Deathly Hallow cloak. Maybe irretrievably buried in the ashes and possibly unknowingly disposed of with the other debris in some garbage dump unless one of the divine beings retrieved it.

It does not really matter to me on Dani's decision on her common form as it is a good security measure as everyone is going to be looking for someone who looks like Harry Potter or being similar in build or gender. Most people are not likely to consider that someone would intentionally have that much difference even when there are things like shape changing magics.

Given the limitations of the shapeshifter powers, Dani should make it a point to practice disguising making touch contact (through misdirection, pickpocket-like style, etc.) with a variety of subjects both human and non-human. Dani might also study a lot of skills and magics related to acting as a spy, thief, and assassins, since they lend themselves to shapeshifter abilities. It could also be a useful way to interrogate people by "scanning" the mind of the person touched. I wonder if Dani could also take the form of objects like the T-1000 of the Terminator movies. Another consideration is if she can also hold other items within her forms similar in concept to the T-X terminator (except holding various magical and technological devices).

Dani might also want to expand her skills in magic making and breaking given that she was able to send the curse on that umbrella stand since it could give her insights that others would not have in doing things like breaking curses or sense others attempting to do magics and how to counter them.
bittatatat chapter 3 . 5/6
Nice and interesting story. How about having Hermione convince Not-Harry to tel Sirius? That way he could get/send Nymphadora to train Dani (Tonks could be a great help). She could join Dani's harem, let her experiment - Tonks could morph to look like others sometimes, she's different but similar and Dani might need that connection (I would if I was in her place). Also if you narrow it to witches only (I classify Dani/Harry) then you could have them create The Hag Sisterhood and that can be something new.
If you give them a doctrine/creed f.e.:
"
Peace is possible, safety can be achived,
Through secrecy I hide knowledge,
Through sacrifice I gain power,
Through selflessness I fight,
Dedcation is the road to victory.
"
,a mutual goal: to destroy the Dark Lord (slavery the only alternative)
then they could agree to band together.
The way I see it the girls should be sworn to silence and have the rules of admission explained to them with obliviation as an option for refusal. There should be some dark an obscure rituals that would allow them to increase their power (could be sexual) -something about resonation of magic. Let's say a magical core is a special battery that holds a charge. The ritual I have in mind plugs more batteries together - as a result the greater charge goes through each of them, forcing the cores to expand and to produce more magic after recharge. The point is something like this would most likely be very personal and highly addictive which is a reason for keeping it restricted to girls only.
Anyway, Dani could divide it to smaller groups/teams which would help to narrow her "harem's size" to acceptable level. That does not eliminate other relationships though - a girl could be part of the Sisterhood doing some possible nasty/kinky things (for the greater good) and date someone (f.e. a boy) unaware to it all. They could just try and in some cases there could be positive feelings emerging later on which would lead to creations of harem(s).
The other possible ritual I can think of is saturated with magic milk exchange.
Beside rituals, then they could learn/teach each other/research and/or practice forbidden knowledge or work on creating a new more powerful foci (perhaps ladle or staff).

Hmm, on a side note - Dani could morph into Snape and make moves on someone - depending how you write, it could be a horror, comedy or romance. Perhaps it could be a female professor or librarian.

BTW. Tonks could be hired or stationed at Hogwarts though I'd rather see her paired with someone likable like f.e. Dani.

It's just a few ideas - feel free to use them if you want, I just don't like to leave a review without at least one suggestion behind.
well other than Harry being a bit stupid its a good story so far. She's a bit to free with info, and when someone who gives you a second chance says something is bad, you should probably listen.
Azaira chapter 4 . 5/6
Love this story so far. Looking forward to more
gginsc chapter 4 . 5/6
Nice story. I wish you had skipped the Femslash, however. Still, I am hooked.
Treant Balewood chapter 4 . 5/5
Woohoo, glad to see a new chapter I was worried this was gone. Loving your Tonks so far and looking forward to seeing where you plan on taking this, Thanks for Writing!
FrozenWave chapter 3 . 5/5
(My earlier review had some dashes removed, which made it annoying to read at some points, so here is an updated version with parentheses instead.)
Hey there, let me first say that I abso-bloody-lutely LOVE this story so far. From the first few paragraphs it captured my attention, and I couldn't stop reading until I'd reached the end of chapter 4. However, I then started questioning exactly why I'd never seen this story before... that's when I saw the date it was published (back in 2013) and I grew sad, knowing that I wouldn't be able to expect frequent updates. This feeling was reinforced when I saw that you've literally not finished any of your 10 stories on this site. It's really disappointing, you know, as your writing is great, and your plot ideas (at least of this story, so far) are really interesting and captivating. What I'm trying to say, is that I really, really, REALLY hope you'll continue this story, as I would honestly mourn this if it was never finished, or finished only after way too many years. So please, please try to find it in yourself to keep writing, so that we may enjoy your work for many years (and stories) to come. With best regards,
Kilian (FrozenWave)