Reviews for Shifted Dreams
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 6/9
I just really hope she stops here on the whole 'telling people' thing. Kind of ruins half the fun if any more people know. Dumbledore finding out in particular would be the single worst thing that could happen to this story - worse than it never updating again, even.
PLEASE Update its freaking amazing
Thallion chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
(Pervy Giggle) dyac!
Thallion chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
really enjoying the decisions so far. (Percy giggle) especially ch2-3 can't wait for the update!
CommenterS chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
I found this story to be quite emotional as well as a tad weird but I love it nonetheless
please update!
Harri chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
Please update. This is great.
Zeuseus chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
Interesting premise. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

As for the changes to Grimmauld and the Secret I'm gonna guess it's due to Sirius losing faith in Dumbledore to a degree and deciding that he wanted more personal control over things even if the order was meeting at The Pound. Since I'm assuming from what you've said, the owner can't be the secret keeper I'm guessing Tonks was the best person he could trust to be his secret keeper without crumbling to Dumbledore's grandfatherly wise-old-man persuasive abilities.
scorpin17 chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
love it
Potterformers chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
okay firstly no more Futari(dickgirls) and i'll be happy
harripotterette chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Awesome story
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 4 . 5/8/2017
Love it hope u update soon
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 5/8/2017
Love it well done
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 4 . 5/7/2017
Tonks is pretty great i love tonks. and im loving this story. i hope you keep going with it! -
god of all chapter 4 . 5/7/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
TJG1 chapter 4 . 5/7/2017
Regarding your author notes:

Tonks is the Secret Keeper for better security. She could pose as a number of "disposable" fake but plausible people so no one will know who the real Secret Keeper really is if others are told. These fake identities can be each assigned to different people who is told the secret so that if suddenly that identity is suddenly known to being searched for by either friends or enemies, then the Blacks will know the person is either an enemy or unreliable for trusting with life-or-death secrets.

The reason for the property being called "the Pound" is as security measure since it is unlikely to come up under normal conversation but it can under the right context and be disguised as part of a different coded conversation that makes it difficult for others to figure out even for those being told the secret and will likewise make it difficult to force the secret to being given up even under duress or magic. As another possibility there could be even a fake disguised area (made with expansion charms, house elf and magic made structures, illusions, vanishing cabinet like magics, etc.) that has the secret as being "the headquarters of the order of the phoenix" for those who are not fully trusted but need to appear to be trusted and defer to Albus (like Snape and Mundungus or possible other moles and spies or potential threats in one form or another).

I wonder what happened to the Deathly Hallow cloak. Maybe irretrievably buried in the ashes and possibly unknowingly disposed of with the other debris in some garbage dump unless one of the divine beings retrieved it.

It does not really matter to me on Dani's decision on her common form as it is a good security measure as everyone is going to be looking for someone who looks like Harry Potter or being similar in build or gender. Most people are not likely to consider that someone would intentionally have that much difference even when there are things like shape changing magics.

Given the limitations of the shapeshifter powers, Dani should make it a point to practice disguising making touch contact (through misdirection, pickpocket-like style, etc.) with a variety of subjects both human and non-human. Dani might also study a lot of skills and magics related to acting as a spy, thief, and assassins, since they lend themselves to shapeshifter abilities. It could also be a useful way to interrogate people by "scanning" the mind of the person touched. I wonder if Dani could also take the form of objects like the T-1000 of the Terminator movies. Another consideration is if she can also hold other items within her forms similar in concept to the T-X terminator (except holding various magical and technological devices).

Dani might also want to expand her skills in magic making and breaking given that she was able to send the curse on that umbrella stand since it could give her insights that others would not have in doing things like breaking curses or sense others attempting to do magics and how to counter them.