Reviews for Shifted Dreams
Came back to reread this. Still enjoyable. Also happy Dani!
Dominus1389 chapter 4 . 7/18
Hopefuly this story continues its awsome Ship for Daphne,Tracey,Pansy and Carrow twins to join her harem
TOWTWUKER chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Just out of curiosity, but, is there a reason you did not go with both genders.(or full-pacakge-futa)?
pr0grammab1e chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
Is there an update for this? amazing work
paueorr chapter 4 . 7/28/2018
At this point it would make sense to kill off Damien Rosewood, and have Dani adopted by the Blacks.
-P
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2018
Honestly, other than the smut this is awesome. I skipped the smut but the actual character stuff is FANTASTIC! Hope there's more to come in the future.
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 6/9/2018
I just really hope she stops here on the whole 'telling people' thing. Kind of ruins half the fun if any more people know. Dumbledore finding out in particular would be the single worst thing that could happen to this story - worse than it never updating again, even.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2018
PLEASE Update its freaking amazing
Thallion chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
(Pervy Giggle) dyac!
Thallion chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
really enjoying the decisions so far. (Percy giggle) especially ch2-3 can't wait for the update!
CommenterS chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
I found this story to be quite emotional as well as a tad weird but I love it nonetheless
please update!
Harri chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
Please update. This is great.
Zeuseus chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
Interesting premise. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

As for the changes to Grimmauld and the Secret I'm gonna guess it's due to Sirius losing faith in Dumbledore to a degree and deciding that he wanted more personal control over things even if the order was meeting at The Pound. Since I'm assuming from what you've said, the owner can't be the secret keeper I'm guessing Tonks was the best person he could trust to be his secret keeper without crumbling to Dumbledore's grandfatherly wise-old-man persuasive abilities.
scorpin17 chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
love it
Potterformers chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
okay firstly no more Futari(dickgirls) and i'll be happy