Reviews for Shifted Dreams
FrozenWave chapter 3 . 5/5/2017
(My earlier review had some dashes removed, which made it annoying to read at some points, so here is an updated version with parentheses instead.)
Hey there, let me first say that I abso-bloody-lutely LOVE this story so far. From the first few paragraphs it captured my attention, and I couldn't stop reading until I'd reached the end of chapter 4. However, I then started questioning exactly why I'd never seen this story before... that's when I saw the date it was published (back in 2013) and I grew sad, knowing that I wouldn't be able to expect frequent updates. This feeling was reinforced when I saw that you've literally not finished any of your 10 stories on this site. It's really disappointing, you know, as your writing is great, and your plot ideas (at least of this story, so far) are really interesting and captivating. What I'm trying to say, is that I really, really, REALLY hope you'll continue this story, as I would honestly mourn this if it was never finished, or finished only after way too many years. So please, please try to find it in yourself to keep writing, so that we may enjoy your work for many years (and stories) to come. With best regards,
Kilian (FrozenWave)
FrozenWave chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
Hey there, Let me first say that I abso-bloody-lutely LOVE this story so far. From the first few paragraphs it captured my attention, and I couldn't stop reading until I'd reached the end of chapter 4. However, I then started questioning exactly why I'd never seen this story before... that's when I saw the date it was publishedback in 2013and I grew sad, knowing that I wouldn't be able to expect frequent updates. This feeling was reinforced when I saw that you've literally not finished any of your 10 stories on this site. It's really disappointing, you know, as your writing is great, and your plot ideasat least of this story, so farare really interesting and captivating. What I'm trying to say, is that I really, really, REALLY hope you'll continue this story, as I would honestly mourn this if it was never finished, or finished only after way too many years. So please, please try to find it in yourself to keep writing, so that we may enjoy your work for many yearsand storiesto come. With best regards,
KilianFrozenWave
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
Tonks...the magical Mystique...we all like her lol
RCPMione chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
YES! an update!, please keep writing I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes!
god of all chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
Hooray! An update! With fluffy feel-goodness.

And I'm guessing that Tonks is the secret keeper due to the fact that it's NOT the headquarters for the Order. Well, part of the reason. Looking back through the previous chapters, his house is probably only a base of operations, not THE base of operations. Tonks being chosen due perhaps to some sort of Black Family loyalty magic or some such. Either that or Metamorphing making it harder to identify the secret keeper.

Also possible Tonks managed to get to Madam Bones that Sirius is innocent, and it's a sort of 'house arrest' situation since Sirius actually being able to make it to trial isn't likely. So he's figuratively in a dog pound, more or less.

Sirius could have also gotten it Fidelus'd before offering it as headquarters.
Soul D Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
nice to see another update again, i quite like the premise of the story, so hope it will be updated again soon.
HiroJiyuNaka chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
Test?
Kerrain chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
Wow really enjoyed this. Very different Harry, and I would love to see Padfoot's reaction to the new Dani. I hope you have not stopped writing this is very good.
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
good hop for more
The Astartes chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
I've read this story a couple of times, and I've greatly enjoyed it every time! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. It'll be fun to see how Dani handles Hogwarts. I can't wait to see how you handle her sorting. As for relationships...I honestly think it could be a lot of fun if there was a Dani/Padma/Parvati scene. Maybe just an evening of fun, but it could be neat for something more serious. Regardless, Love the story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Vanessa chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
Please continue this story! It's nice so far!
gwmclintock9 chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
kudos!
Iryelb chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
I still love this story, how's that for a first sexual experience. I will mention that the 'hymen' doesn't actually work that way. It's not a blockade in the vagina that has to be broken, if a girl bleeds during her 'first time' it's because her partner stretched her out too far to fast. I'm glad Harry decided to tell Hermione, I figure he'll tell Ron, Sirius, and Dumbledore but I don't think he'd tell anyone else. Honestly thinking about it, I feel like Ron would accept it the most easily, aside from maybe Sirius, having grown up and weird magic shit all his life. Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
draco7347 chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »