Reviews for Shifted Dreams
iceland chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
it will be fun to see dani go as a girl will she wear a bra then.
iceland chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
good story to read and wonder how dani handles hogwart as a girl.
Read my stuff 007 chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
awesome
RCPMione chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
was not expecting that, but I love it!
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
Yay! Another chapter :)

Love that last bit with Dani & Hermione it was brilliantly wrote.

I know you've answered that Dani & Hermione won't be going straight into a solid, exclusive relationship but will they be staying as friends with benefits. We already know they love each other so it would be a little weird if they took the step they did in this chapter and then just reverted back to being friends. At least I think it would.

Anyhow looking forward to the next chapter :) :) :) :)
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
cool
Heika chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Albus is not considering that tom’s magic could be sustaining Harry do to Harry being a horcrux. Hell even if you do not use them Harry still had a curse mark on his forehead (right in front of the frontal lobe which is the center of a person’s individuality) and thus a connection to Tom that according to the prophesy can only be broken by Tom. Ah you are using Horcruxes…it still strengthens the argument.

nigrum vasa
meaning?

YAY UPDATE!

I can guess some of how the knowledge of her survival will make it to Albus. Several ways it could be passed to him without a clear link to Dani.
Thrans chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Realy hope for more soon, this is one of those few well done original stories (well, mostly original, I'm sure others have used the genderswap (rebirth or otherwise) idear, but I've never come across one as well done as this, and certainly not via shapshifting.)
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
finally an update to a shifter story! i missed these
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
So just a heads up that most of the time people read fanfiction to read about that character. Not your god-mode sue original character.
XRaiderV1 chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
very well done, was a long time coming, this update but nicely done regardless.
god of all chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
god of all chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Sweet I just want to say I am working (slowly) on another chapter for Enslavement just for you but I find it very difficult to do with my odd hours from work so it might take a little longer besides the fact that I have no idea what I want the next scene to be...maybe I'll change the previous chapter I wrote to make it easier I haven't decided yet but I will soon. Great work again thanks!
toile grant chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
good
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »