Reviews for Shifted Dreams
frostivy chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oh this is really good! Not-Harry is awesome! When I read the author's note and got up to the part about masturbation, I was like: "Whert? Huh- must be some body experimentation thing Harry might to with Danielle."
Danielle is probably the most developed character I've ever had the privilege of reading from. She's quite like myself with the humour , self-talk and comments.
The plot line is really engaging. It's like one of those dreams I keep on having, and I'm glad that somebody picked up on it and started a well written story on it!
And now that Harry's mainly Danielle, thing will get veeery interesting. I hope that when you mentioned that it was multi/Harry, that the relationships might surprise me. Is Danielle going to be a still-a-little-pervy-with-other-girls hetro or "flexible" with both genders?
No grammatical errors just yet, but I'm a little annoyed with the constant Bold lettering of where Danielle was currently at. I would suggest making them unboldes italics, but that might just be because I'm reading on my phone so the writing's a little squished up.
I hope that Danielle might kick some ass in the future!
Update soon!
-:)
Uzu kitsune chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Amazing story! Not really one to read about harry turning into a girl but I just can't help but love this fix! And like how the humor just flows in at the perfect tomes. I soo can't wait for the next update! Is harry going to try and be friends with Ron and Hermione? Or is he going to get a hole new set of friends? So many things I want to know!
Wow. Having this excited for fic stories in a while.
LadySonics chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wonderful story! I really love the not-Harry approach. It will be interesting how she will be able to get enrolled in Hogwarts. She is much more ambitious (with the goal of getting rid of Voldemort) and determined to learn as much as possible. Will we be looking at a Ravenclaw or Slytherin house?
I can't wait to see how it goes - L Sonics
dopplerdee chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great start
mliyanagamage chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great story... Update soon
chunnin33 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is awesome. Can't wait to read more.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9