Reviews for Shells and Rosaries of Love
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Good story.
I like Moka and I hope to see more depht in Maka.
I hope also that Moka and Kurumu will stay girlfriend, so a trio relation between Moka/Maka/Kurumu.
I really hope that you continue this story and also with perhaps chapters more long.
the general chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
good story line, good descriptions. but could you shed a little light on how kurumu and moka got together? other than that, good story.
lukamegurine206 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
good story so all the fucking douchbags that say 'oh this is a troll' or 'this is awful' can go fuck themselves, please continue this story.
Rosarioxdiclonius1 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I need more, This story is awesome
QBause chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This story is awesome
justme chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
umm its coming off alright you could use a bit more detail and not on characters but plot and theme. if you could do kokoa and a female oc.(a very shy kind of bunny girl not a strong monster she would bring out the fluffiest in kokoayou know plz and thx) cant wait to read more i see potential:)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Crap troll fic.
Prime chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I agree with AGhostlyWriter. OC fics like this usually don't last long and most people would rather read something centering around the canon characters like Tsukune and his harem. Although I will say that even a popular OC like Ria still gets her fair share of criticisms. There are still a hefty number of people who criticize her and say she's an annoying Mary Sue villain with a really annoying catchphrase("Oh me oh my!"). And Ria is one of the more well-received OCs here. So SexyPumpkinPrincess, if even a relatively popular OC like Ria can receive such harsh criticism, what makes you think "Maka Akashella" won't get an even bigger backlash?

And turning Kurumu into a villain again? Pretty OOC if you ask me. Hypothetically, let's just say for the sake of argument that Moka really was seeing a girl behind Tsukune's back. If that did happen(which in all likelihood it won't), then the last thing Kurumu would do is attack them. She'd be glad to see that Moka is no longer her rival and probably the worst thing she'd do is run off to reveal it to Tsukune and rid herself of Moka as a romantic rival for good.
Juste Belmont23 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Okay one thing to say MAKE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Trolls gonna troll and haters gonna hate. Also pretty sure Moka's not into munching carpet so your wish to be her girlfriend is just a pipe dream. Oh and the fact that she's not real, too.

Well here's my OC.

Name: Tsukune Ano

Sex: Male

Powers: Can turn lesbian women back into lovers of the schlong with one mighty thrust of his yokai rod.
Vincent Arturian chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Yup. It's officially worse than the anime now.
Xivitai chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This is worthless
AGhostlyWriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Before I begin, I would just like to go on the record and say that I don't criticize stories because I enjoy doing so:

First of all, when you write a story in fanfiction, make it no less than 1000 words. It discourages your readers and gives the impression that you are only dedicating an infinitely small fraction of your time.

Putting an OC as a main character has never worked out unless you are already a well known and adored writer in fanfiction. Ria Sekitan is the only OC I have ever seen surviving.

I don't suppose I need to tell you why making your main character a Mary Sue is bad.

You're offering to feature other OCs in your story? One as a main character is bad enough.

Maka Akashella? Really? Not only is this not original, it's also just plain insulting.

The Rosario Vampire Universe revolves mostly around two people: Moka and Tsukune. Taking one of these two protagonists out (if we consider Moka as a single entity) is extremely risky and, if not done correctly, annihilates any potential a story might hold. Not that it held much to begin with.

There are many other mistakes in your story but I will end my critique here. The only advice I can give you is to scrap this story and try something else.

This indeed is the dark age of fanfiction.
Do NOT carry on.
The Blood Tiger chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Behold! The dark age of fanfiction.
I'm Not Your Ex chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow. Maka is such a Mary Sue it is actually nauseating. I'm ready to join forces with Kurumu and kill her. Please fix her.