Reviews for The Pay Back Job
roseozhrin1 chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
THANK YOU! Finally! A Nate whump story! Nate whumping is almost non-existent, but I am so glad I found this! :D

I really liked the plot and the action. It was a little too short, but that's my own personal opinion, but it flowed well, and all the elements for a good, dripping tale were there! Again, thank you for writing this! :D
huttonfan chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
a great story please write MORE NATE WUMPING stuff ,i love it.
HUTTONFAN chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
wow what a great story, love it please write more of this.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
That was wonderfull...loved the story.
gibbsrossi chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
That was great...really enjoyed the story.
Sphinxius chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Yay! I'm glad we got a happy ending. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Glad they all back home :)
Sphinxius chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Aww. The Nate/Sophie moment in the back of the van as they all drove home had me squee'ing with joy. :)
Sphinxius chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Yay! New chapter. And I wonder if Nate will continue to be all 'whatever' regarding the news about his finger once it really, truly dawns on him. And I loved how he was all 'is the team okay?' when he woke up. A very Nate thing to do. :) Looking forward to your next post, whenever it may be. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
good chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Ouch poor Nate! Looking forward to your next chapter!
Sphinxius chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter! I loved the Team doing its thang. I was wondering when Sophie was going to lose it. Looks like right about now. XD But Nate is okay, or going to be, at any rate, and that's all that matters! Post more when you can! You know I'll be lookin' for it. :)
gibbsrossi chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Liked this one...glad Eliot did what had to be done, I hope Nate is ok, can't wait for the next chapter.
Sphinxius chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Great team action! Loved Parker and her taser. And Kadjic should have kept his mouth shut. But he deserved what he got, evil bastard that he is. Poor Nate. Seriously. XD But at least he's with the team now and they can get him the help he desperately needs.

And I hope work treats you better and allows you more 'you time.' :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
OH I need the next chapter...I hope Eliot gives Kadjic what he deserves.