Reviews for Impromptu Medley
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Aww, cute! :)
louisestrange chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I adore Moulin Rouge and what's not to love about cute, sweet, domestic Kurtofsky?! Perfectly fluffy, fun fanfiction (you know I like it if it's making me alliterate!) *happy sigh*
melissa.maier.902 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I think you "nailed it" with this one... just too effin' cute!

Melissa
RugBern chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Really cute stuff here! I only saw Moulin Rouge once, and that was years ago when it was just released, so the references are not clear; but the context is clear enough. I read this just before going to sleep the other night, and it was a perfect bedtime story. Lovely.
WickedWhiskey chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This totally made up for me crazy delayed flight last night. While reading this I couldn't help but smile... Not really caring that my flight was two hours behind schedule:-p Loved it!
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh gosh. Okay. So here's a confession. I've never seen Moulin Rouge despite Ewan McGregor's GORGEOUSNESS, but I LOVE THIS SONG after hearing it so many times on Pandora. So I was pretty much a mess reading this because it was perfect and adorable. There was a point where I was actually using my untamed hair (all up in my face, annoying the hell out of me) to wipe away at my tears, because they were a-plenty (so at least it came in handy xD ) I find Dave being a shit singer REALLY endearing and the fact that he would let himself sing around KURT of all people, as well as Kurt putting up with him, even MORE endearing. This cheered me up immensely after working on this serial killer assignment for one of my classes all day, because that can get depressing. :( But this was such a wonderful little treat that put a smile on my face right before I go to bed. And just know that when I do eventually get around to watching this movie for the first time, I will have this story in mind. :D