Reviews for We Dreamed a Dream
richterri chapter 18 . 3/29/2016
Love it, please update the chapters soon
richterri chapter 16 . 3/28/2016
I am about to read the last two chapters that you have posted I really hope that you will update them soon
richterri chapter 15 . 3/28/2016
I am loving this story,I can't wait to read more chapters in it
richterri chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
Please update soon
richterri chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Wow
Lee1234 chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
Please update as soon as you can
whitney1992 chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
I love this fic. Are you going to post more?
DustyQOTF chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
I think your doing great with how well your portraying a confused violence victim and how confusing it is for him to have his constant source of positive turn sour for a time. keep up the good work
osarieme chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
I love this fic the way you're writing it. I don't think it's monotonous at all. Angsty for sure, but we were warned! Thanks for sharing it. :)
my own patronus chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
Love this story so much - I get so freaking excited every time I see an email from FF saying that you updated. You had me sobbing with little Blaine and Elizabeth, which is certainly saying something as I'm not usually a crier. I can't wait for more!
EverlastingMuse chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
it was so emotional - but i couldn't stop reading even if i tried!
WasteNoTime chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
I absolutely loved Elizabeth. Can we, please, see more flashbacks with her? I'll keep hoping :)
Wonderful chapter. I wish Blaine didn't blame himself for everything... Hopefully one day Hudmels will teach him that he is more than what he thinks of himself :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
ForbiddenDusk chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Oh god ;_; I feel so bad for both of them but I must say that I totally understand and feel more attach to Blaine because I lived something similar he did. I wasn't rape but my father was abusive. I know how all those things can play with your mind and how it totally change who you are and how you perceive things until you don't even know you're worth something. It's destroying and when (if) you're lucky to get out of this, it's years and years of readaption. You need to relearn everything. You basically have to learn how to live. He needs to take his time and don't rush things. He also needs support but I think that with the Hudmels and mostly Kurt, he already has something great. I love your writing and I don't think you need to be sorry for this being long. It takes times to recover. I think you're doing a great job in potraying that. n_n
EverlastingMuse chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Oh my goodness, this is so emotional. I liked Kurt's character in this one, it definitely reminds me of Grilled Cheesus. I wonder how Blaine's feeling right now, considering the discovery that Burt is comatose. All these feelings to deal with and so many characters. I loved this chapter, even though it was a bit short, but not by much. Please update soon.