Reviews for Kiss it Better
Pearcem chapter 26 . 8/23
This was an absolutely amazing story. You made me cry! Actually cry! Seriously, I loved this story so much.
City of Jalary chapter 26 . 7/22
PLEASEEEEEE DO A SEQUEL
A chapter 12 . 1/31
Whoa that deserves the "most unexpected kiss ever" award. I was shocked.
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
You HAVE to write a sequel to this story
Devika chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
A really nice story. I enjoyed reading it even if it was super cliche and cheesy!
AUBREEE BROWN chapter 26 . 10/22/2014
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN DIE HAPPY KNOW THANK YOU!
AUBREE BROWN chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
I HATE YOU I AM BUSY BAWLING MY EYES OUT THANKS TO YOU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AUBREE BROWN chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
WHAT HAVE YOU DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE YOU INSANE AND IM TOTALLY PISSED
aubree brown chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
I cried because the movie was so bad, it broke me espesaly the jace character his eyes were blue BLUE it made me so mad THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GOLD. I am so sorry I just said all of that but I haven told anyone my friends think I have absolutely lost my mind with all of clary and jace junk I am not lying, I promise.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Smiles many many smiles
A chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
OMG! That was an amazing fic! :D! Loved it!
A chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
OMG! That was an amazing fic! :D! L
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
You HAVE to write a sequel!
Lollyz chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
awww
ros68 chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
Great story! I love it from the start to the end and if you'll like to write an epilogue it would be great :)
Thank you for this beautiful story, I loved the way you write about the characters, above all Jace and Clary. You killed me when you let pass a whole year before Clary and Jace could rejoin again, but their encounter was absolutely perfect :)
Thanks again, this is one of the best TMI AU story I ever read.

p.s.: excuse my English, it's not my first language