Reviews for Not Alone
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
WHY DID YOU DO THAT T.T
GG GIRLS chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
You bastard! I cried for half an hour after reading this story and it took me a while to pull myself together, ignore the looks my brothers were giving me because of my break down and type this efing review! You better write something sweet and fluffy to make up for all my tears! Other then that, I enjoyed this heart breaking story. So thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I'll give my honest opinion. While the story was great, I feel as though Cry gave up to fast. I personally would not be sleeping if I knew my friend was suicidal. But then again, to each his own I suppose. Still, I enjoyed the story. .
Time-LadyMararder chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
YOU KILLED PEWDIE!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!NONONONONINONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONOYOUBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Sav chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Bastard. I hate it when people make me cry!
ChibiNekoJenny chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great now tears are falling. :'( Real nice.
ForeverLovingNeverland chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was...amazing. Simply brilliant. I cried a river in my room, which I swear I feel like it should represent my emotions right now...I feel as if I am drowning in my feelings right now. There are so many things going through my head right now...why? I can't hate on this though. It's amazing. Keep writing, sir. Keep writing.
LyraHikaru chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
-sobs- tht was beautiful! so beautiful... -wipes at tears- goddangit! stop falling tears!
StarKidAbbie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
OMG my two fave things in one fanfic!: StarKid and PewDiePie! also 'Not Alone' is one of my fave songs from StarKid :3 Love this!
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
How could you?! Killing Pewds like that! I'm crying right now. :'(

Definitely went out with a 'bang', though.
pheo17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Why the FAWK is this makin me cry? Not a lot of stuff does that, congratulations :,)
Fatty Waffey chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
;-; I love this. AND I DON'T EVEN SHIP THEM IN THE SLIGHTEST.

...It kinda reminds me of my own stories...

Anyways, I've got a little idea for you. Pm me if you'd like to hear it. :) I just don't want someone to take it that reads this comment.