Reviews for The Bakersfield Expansion
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Great continuation. Thanks so much
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
LOL! That was very cute and IC! Nicely done!
cascade27 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Loved your take on tis episode. Everyone was very in character.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That funny I guess the girls can't understand why the guys argue over something that's not real, given penny gossips about celebs.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Interesting debate about Thor's hammer. Thanks for sharing.
stock2007 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
As we've not seen that episode over here yet, it wasn't to clear what was going on. Sadly the one thing that was clear was how close your story is to the show. with Sheldon just a shadow of his former self. Plus Penny really standing up for herself then just giving up, so sad.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Love this continuation of the episode! (As both a L/P and Shamy fan who really couldn't care less who is listed in the character description. I read if the summary looks good.)

I never read or watched Harry Potter and have very limited Thor knowledge, so I was completely fascinated by Sheldon's explanation! As a result, I was completely unable to take sides in the comic book interpretation, haha. Now when I rewatch that episode I'm going to be yelling my own thoughts (or yours, rather!) at the TV!
Risknight chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
How far has he fallen? How tall is Amy? Cause she's been walking all over him.

Excellent job bringing this to life. I can really picture it in my mind, because this is so much like the way they are on the show. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, now that I think about it...
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Love to read more of your take on this episode!:D So far it's all perfectly in character even though in the show Penny'd would have taken Leonard's horniness to her own advantage T_T such a sex addict.