Reviews for Into the Dark
animechick247 chapter 8 . 6/13
This story is really cute! I really want to see what happens next! I wondered what happened to Emiko that caused her to die like it was mentioned in the first chapter. Awesome chapter and I hope you update this story one day!
torikai chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I love this story, and I'll hold onto your promise, that anything unfinished has the hope of being finished at some point. The way you make us FEEL these characters is amazing!
Naii chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Just found this story
I LOVE it. I think you did well in keeping itachi in character even though he has a love interest. Please update more!
flowersandswords chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
This was exceptional, I literally could not stop reading it. It's now one of my favorite Itachi stories. You have such a great talent for writing and I'm extremely envious of it.
APerfectSoldier87 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I've been reading your stuff since 2000 back when you were writing GW. I'm glad you wrote this fic with Itachi. It's excellent and I look forward to reading more.
cheriepinkie chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
your writing is beautiful 3
Kim chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I love this story sooooooo much please update soon
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Awww poor Itachi. Still, though. Marriage at 13? :/ I can see it happening, but it's still eerie.
Kidaowre chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I absolutely LOVE this! You are such an amazing writer!
itachifan01 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Well, I'm interested to see if this story will go where I think it is heading now. This was a really great chapter and made me want to go watch some Naruto. Itachi and Kisame's relationship is one of my favorite things ever. It is really giving me a Game of Thrones feel now, or maybe i'm just really into that show right now. Lol. But the ninja world of Naruto is like that, though... a world that is unforgiving where you grab love and intimacy where you can. Itachi and Emiko's lives both seem very desperate and sad, which is pretty much what one would expect. I hope what i think is coming isn't coming. Can't wait to read the next installment.
itachifan01 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
It's so well written, but i'm so sad that she lived. I know that is a horrible thing to say, but I am such a nut for a huge tragedy. I am a total Itachi glutton for punishment. But this is not a tragedy... this is an epic romance story and it would be really hard for you to continue with Emiko's story if she was dead with the rest of the Uchiha. I'm really curious as to where this will go next and how Emiko will stay hidden to guarantee Sasuke's safety. I have some ideas, but I will wait and see :D

I love the image of him with the bloody sword and how he finally got his answer to the Emiko mystery. Emiko's status in their family reminds me of something out of Game of Thrones (another series where 13 year olds have sex). I was sad Akane bit the dust, though. I really do wonder what is going through Emiko's mind in that forest. That is such an intense thing to go through. Wow, I gotta get to Chapter 8!
itachifan01 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Great to have you back! I was needing new chapters. I really enjoyed the way you handled the Shisui stuff. I really like that last part of this chapter, too. Akane is still my girl: a weird Uchiha mixture of Temari and Hinata. LOL. I love the mystery and intrigue in the Uchiha clan as shown through Emiko's character. She has completely won Itachi's heart, which leaves Akane for me. Physical intimacy just adds another layer to where this story, inevitably, has to go. It makes me sad for Emiko and Akane and adds a layer of depth to the tragedy of Uchiha Itachi's life. Keep it up!
XxanimeaddictxX chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
SOOOOOOO CUUUTTTTEEEEEEEE ICOULD IMAGINE HOW THE CHILD LOOKS LIKE!
Sasuke: they said the baby looks similar to me…does that mean I'm cute *evil smirk*

Me: YEAH WHEN YOU WERE LITLLE! Oh if only you stayed that way!

SASUKE: damn! I WILL HUNILATE YOU AND MAKE YIU ADMIT IM AWESOME!

Me: PSH I'LL SAY THAT WHEN MY FAVORITE MANGA IS TURNED INTO AN ANIME! Which I doubt WAAAAAAA
AlwaysBehind chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. It's interesting to think that perhaps Itachi had left someone else (and possibly his child?) alive during the massacre. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
XxanimeaddictxX chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT SHE GONNA DIE RIGHT CUS' THR WAS PRETTY OBVIOUS FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER! BUT WAAAAAAA WHY SO SOON POOR ITACHI SAMA! *whispers* I love you!

Gaara: what?

Me: what? I SAID I LOVE GAARAAA

Sasuke: no she didn't. She said she loved ITACHI.

Me: SHUT IT YOU!

SASUKE: hehehe Paybacks a b!tch!

Me: WHYYYY YOU BAST RD

GAARA: I knew that. But I'm alive, and she will pick me!

SASUKE: NO SHE'LL PICK ME!

Me: WHAAAT?!

Evil FANGIRL: GREAT! MY ARTIFICIAL FANGIRL THE SASUKE FANGIRL HAS TAKEN OVER THE FANFICTION REVIEWER FANGIRL! MUWAHAHAHA

me: YOU! I THOUGHT ALL THE FANGIRLS SEALED YOU INTO DIFFERENT TECHINIQUES!

SASUKE FANGIRL: that wore off due to you buying that SASUKE cuss mark neclace.

Me: T T but it had ITACHI!

Evil FANGIRL: MAKES NO DIFFERENCE MUWAHAHAHA NOW IM INE STEP AWAY FROM CONTROLLING YOU FULLY!

Me: oh you'll need to control more. You see the fanfiction reviewer FANGIRL is 21% of one of my FANGIRLS.

Evil a girl: WHAT?!

Me: BUWAHAHAHA YA GOY PWNED!

Unknown FANGIRL: MUWAHAHAHA I HAVE A HAREM CONSISTING OF ICHIJOU, AIDO, SHIKI, ZERO, SHIZUO, IZAYA, ITACHI, GAARA, DEIDARA, SASORI, SAI, KAKASHI, ULQUIORRA, LYON, L, NEAR, MATT, MELLO, AKITO, AGITO, CIEL, ETC.

Me: MY GOSH WHO ARE YOU?!

Tune in next time to see the conclusion of this review.

Who is the unknown FANGIRL? Will the evil and SASUKE FANGIRL finally control the original? Will the other inner FANGIRLS seal the evil and SASUKE FANGIRL or completely obliterate them from within their awesome owner?

SASUKE: sinse when did this become some weird small story?

Me: I…have no idea…

GAARA: panda

Me: YES GAARA SAMA YOUR MY PANDA ARU!

China: HEY THAT'S MY PANDA