Reviews for Hawkeye's Merry Men
JRBarton chapter 40 . 2/4
Hi, I had this story "sitting" amongst my favorite for a long time but I've never read it, only started it and went as far as the 2nd chapter. Now I'm smacking myself on the head for not having read it before and in full. Amazing, I love your characterization of Clint, so different from other stories. I can't truly pinpoint what I like the most because the whole "whole" is just so well blend together. My hear breaks everytime Clint's family is mentioned. Amazing job, don't stop writing please!
whovian42 chapter 10 . 1/17
Just a quick pop in on a chapter I haven't reviewed yet (since FF won't let me review a chapter twice :( ), to let you know that I'm reading this entire story for about the 12th time, and I'm still finding neat stuff I didn't notice last time(s), and I'm still loving it!
In fact, I love all the stories in the minion!verse; your writing, plotting and characterization are brilliant.
VioletBrock chapter 40 . 1/7
How can I even tell you all of the amazing things that were in this brilliant story? Creating an entire universe; holy crap. I loved all of your new characters; all of the details and back-stories. Honestly, I am in AWE.

When I watched the movie again, I hit my husband on the arm during the Thor-gets-dropped-from-the-carrier scene and yelled "That's Chavez!" And he was like "What?!" Lol

This was so awesome; THANK YOU. I love second-chance stories. This was absolutely seamless, creative and exciting! With my favorite Avenger. What more can I ask for?!
tryingtobestine chapter 40 . 11/21/2013
I loved this story, and I hope that you continue writing stories in this 'verse since I'm not going to find anyone else who have focused on the men who joined Hawkeye. Even if I did find someone I'm not entirely sure that I would read it since I liked this so much...
kimbee chapter 40 . 11/11/2013
This surprise epi was great. Thank you.
I really hope that there's a sequel in the works! I'm thinking of retreading this...
Harm Marie chapter 40 . 11/8/2013
Liked this.
Sandy-wmd chapter 40 . 11/8/2013
Nice epilogue - is it a preview for a sequel? Please? I like how Princese keeps thinking of the strategy he learned from Hawkeye, while the rest of the team notices the bad habits he learned from Hawkeye. :) And bald Sitwell complaining about grey hairs. :)
DanAlaya chapter 40 . 11/8/2013
That's not a surprise epilogue! That's a bonafide opening chapter to another book. It's even got the feel good ending before things get really sticky and a small cliff hanger.

What an awesome chapter. I loved it.
Qweb chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
Great action and a nice setup for the next story. Love the frozen rescue and the dangling rescue.
TheNaggingCube chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! oh my I love this story. That Doc is going to be in big trouble.
tpt player 5701 chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
Nice ending; definitely leaves us looking for more! I like how Princese saves Chavez and then the whole team saves him.

Is your human flamethrower a tribute to "Scorch" from Agents of SHIELD?
Guest chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
There had better be a sequel. And I want to see the Twind talk to Barton. And to Flynn.
whovian42 chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
I love it.
Perfect setup for your next wonderful story!

I'm going to miss this one, but I'll wait as patiently as I need to for the next!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/3/2013
Awesome story, thank you so much for writing it, I have enjoyed all the stories you wrote in this "universe" so glad you did ;-)

serenat