Reviews for Hawkeye's Merry Men
Suse B chapter 16 . 8/3
Ha! Finally remember the password!

This story is fun. Lots of humor, some angst. Thanks for writing.

I LOLed at the comment in Chapter 2(?) regarding comic book villains. I kept flinching at Sitwell and the Hydra arc til I checked the date of publication. SCURVE-E is a great name. The twins remind me of Gred and Forge. Though maybe not quite as smart. HAha.
Pepper'sRival chapter 26 . 3/28
Because... Boomerangs! I love it! It's awesome how you're flavoring this with Fraction and other writings to weave this all together, fabulous job!
BerMH chapter 40 . 8/5/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Seriously. It kind of took me by surprise, too. This was a unique idea, and it could have gone a couple different ways. You managed to write a loveable bunch of kooks, though. Thanks for the story!
julia.rosey8839 chapter 40 . 6/21/2015
This story is... absolutely fantastic! I honestly have no words... i loved it start to finish.
i liked the way the storyline and characters evolved, especially hawkeye - the scenes when people saw how brilliant he really was were some of my favourites, as was the shell game. putting romanov with the medical team and waiting to see who would notice? and clint in R&D? priceless! Im also scared to death of anything zombie-ish, so i was very impressed that i managed to get all the way through those chapters, and that no characters were killed off 'just cause.' plus i was getting suspicious right before hand, and that was... strangely thrilling :) the way it jumped casually from barton and tonys conversation to natasha on that mission... so well written!
i just love this story so much :D very very well done!
Night of the Dark Star chapter 40 . 3/30/2015
This isn't over. Need more stories! Ah!
Night of the Dark Star chapter 27 . 3/28/2015
"Well, that explains why the television died a horrible, sparking death," Stark grumbled. "God, I hate being right."

My favorite line EVER.
The TV's die a lot here.
freakess360 chapter 26 . 1/8/2015
I have been on the edge of my seat since starting this story yesterday. It is a perfect work of literary genius. All your original characters are well developed and likable. I particularly like your ability to integrate previous Hawkeye comics canon and quotes into your story. I can't wait to finish your story and see how it turns out in the end. Good work!
Guest chapter 40 . 1/5/2015
Dun dun duuuu!

I love this story and would love to read more. You should probably consider marking this story as complete, though
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 38 . 11/7/2014
This is one my favorite chapters. At least towards the end. When didn't Flynn catch it when Steve mentions he was one of FOUR survivors? You'd think that'd stick out a bit.
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 36 . 11/6/2014
There are a lot of various references and loose ends in this Fic that I feel you should make little stories about, like with Arrow. But maybe that's just me wanting to read more. ;) I wonder how the competition with the elves go, along with what everyone means about the Coffee Pot Incident.

"First, my brother-in-law pops up on an international BOLO with a 'report whereabouts but do not approach because he's freakin' dangerous' tag, then days later he's shootin' aliens alongside guys like Captain America.
Loved this part.
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
Random review in the middle of this: you based this on "28 Weeks Later", didn't you? I only just a few days ago got the reference, because that's when I discovered it existed, and immediately thought of your story. Admittedly, I like your altered version later, but then again it ties in with "The Avengers" to become bigger and is AWESOME.
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 40 . 8/17/2014
Oh, so that's where he went! I was wondering when he was going to show up again.

I don't have the words. This is by far my favorite story, which is hard to find on this sight. It there was something above favorites, this would be it.
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 35 . 8/17/2014
Oh! It only just occurred to me now, but was that what the twins wanted to talk to Hawkeye about? Them being at the previous incident?
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
This chapter was hilarious! It had me laughing the whole time. I wish I could've seen the part where Prescott insulted Hawkeye's bow.
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
I'm really enjoying this story, and I'm finding it quite amusing. However, something that's bugging me is you minute inconsistency. Your numbers tend to change (five to four to five) and then in this chapter you said they were going to Switzerland and yet Stark mentioned Swedish women… it just gives me a headache whenever it happens, which makes this story harder to read.