Reviews for Getting There
whitealmond chapter 11 . 5/13
D'aww - it was really sweet to see a fluffy, loving scene coming after many chapters of hedonism ;) is the story done? It's not listed as complete, but this seems like a fine ending point.
whitealmond chapter 9 . 5/13
Rihanna *snorts* Artemis knows a lot of things but I'd be VERY surprised if he knew who she was XD
whitealmond chapter 8 . 5/13
LOL I love Artemis and Minerva's conversations after. So objective XD
whitealmond chapter 4 . 5/13
LOL. Minerva sure holds a lot of parties, and it looks like Artemis is getting passed around all her girlfriends XD;; I find it interesting how it's humorous because he's a boy, but if the genders were switched people would have different things to say about it.
mctwist chapter 11 . 1/11
This was quite excellent! You really captured the characters, which is no mean feat.
OakeX chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I don't know how I didn't realise this was a M-rated fic until I happened to look at the rating after finishing the story, especially considering the content. I can't really review this one very well since I only skim-read most of the more... descriptive scenes (especially in the last chapter) but the dialogue between Minerva and Artemis was very realistic and funny. I did like the variation in partners that Artemis had though, and the idea of love you had in this.
OakeX chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
The sheer sass and sometimes-lack-of-sass in this chapter's dialogue is both overwhelmingly funny and heartwarming, respectively.
lehighfivegirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
DDDDDDDDDDD: NO BLOODY WAY. BUTLER?
Tawny chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
YAY! I'm so glad I thank you!
Aleaster chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Omg hilarious. Not sure how I feel about butler Minerva, but still pretty good.
Aleaster chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You write really well!
major bro army chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
can i get whiskey to let's lose our virgenity at weired partys
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You had me at Oscar Wilde.
Shriannan chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
*Le sigh* They are too perfect.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »