Reviews for Getting There
mctwist chapter 11 . 1/11
This was quite excellent! You really captured the characters, which is no mean feat.
OakeX chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I don't know how I didn't realise this was a M-rated fic until I happened to look at the rating after finishing the story, especially considering the content. I can't really review this one very well since I only skim-read most of the more... descriptive scenes (especially in the last chapter) but the dialogue between Minerva and Artemis was very realistic and funny. I did like the variation in partners that Artemis had though, and the idea of love you had in this.
OakeX chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
The sheer sass and sometimes-lack-of-sass in this chapter's dialogue is both overwhelmingly funny and heartwarming, respectively.
Caitlin Sutcliff chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
DDDDDDDDDDD: NO BLOODY WAY. BUTLER?
Tawny chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
YAY! I'm so glad I thank you!
Aleaster chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Omg hilarious. Not sure how I feel about butler Minerva, but still pretty good.
Aleaster chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You write really well!
major bro army chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
can i get whiskey to let's lose our virgenity at weired partys
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You had me at Oscar Wilde.
Shriannan chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
*Le sigh* They are too perfect.
Shriannan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
1. I am very pleased with this Minerva/Butler pairing. I don't know why I has never occurred to me before considering I cut my fan fiction eye teeth on Snape/Hermione and have been ever since a fan of a good older man/younger woman ship.
2. High five for a being a German student. :)
3. I am very intrigued to see where the next ten chapters takes dear Artemis.
Ru-Doragon chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
DAMNIT! Don't tell me that it's over! PLEASEEEEEEEE! I need more AH! FUUUUUUUUCK! -groans- I swear, I'm gonna go insane. Too much to dooooo! And not enough AH! -looks over at backpack containing notebook that has the start of a PWP story- I really need to finish that...yeah. -narrows eyes- I am too fucking busy. BUT THIS IS FLIPPING AWESOME! J'ADORE! And now I must study for a midterm and then sleep. BUT I LOVE THIS! So! Since this is not marked as completed, I'm just gonna add you to author alert since I have the page set up so that I don't see anything except for stories that are marked with Artemis and Holly as the characters.
fluggerbutter chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
sobbing because what a ridiculously good ending

but their conversation about butler and minerva is still the best part

I will give a better review when my iPad is not almost out of battery I promise
fluggerbutter chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SIT HERE WHILE YOU COO AT MY BODYGUARD

giggling so much oh gosh
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »