Reviews for Blurring Memories
Take-one-step-at-a-time chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You could/ should write the whole series from his pov!
Mariam chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
tht was amazing and OMG i LOVED the letters 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
awwwwww :') your stories are soo sweet :):):) please - even though you said its a one shot - continue it a little bit longer xx its just so cute and amazing and oh my gosh peeta is just soo wonderful and amazing *_* i know it would be sorta hard seeing as you already sorta did this in always (AMAZING BY THE WAY :D) but its sooo cool getting this from peeta's p.o.v and the letters Oh. My. God. The. Letters. THE FEEELS! 3 never stop writing ever please xx your just too good :)
Kai Smith chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
OMFG THIS IS AMAZING!
that1persona chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great stuff! I'd love to read what happens if Katniss ever finds the letters, say once they're happily married in 12? Just a thought ... ;) a wonderful read, truly.
firefoxxe chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Really great writing please continue.
CaityLightning chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was really good! :D it brought tears to my eyes, especially when they were snapping bones and hijacking Peeta... D,:
I honestly love the whole story, but if I had to pick one part it would be the part where Peeta writes those letters to Katniss! I just found that so heart wrenching and absolutely brilliant!
Awesome one-shot! It was reall good! Gret job! This was really good, just saying XD