Reviews for and you saved me from myself
lilcutie944 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You should know that I cried through the entire thing, that's all I'm going to say. Brilliant, one of your best yet!
uncharted chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
perfection
ValMarie510 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
wow just wow, so good..Such a interesting storyline..I realy am liking the AU ones, they are so different yet similar. It's cute how they just seem to always find their way to one another. Tethered.. Great writing, always look forward to your stories. I wish I could write a better review, but words don't come to me that easily, but know that I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow.
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was wonderful!
leggylea chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
omg this was so beautiful! I cried so many times it was sooooo amazing :') loved it!
iheartfinchel0 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh...my...GOD! This was sooooooo amazing! I didn't want it to end! Fantastic work
dreamer4174 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I knew it. I knew it was Kurt. I so called it being Kurt. Well done. This was a really cool read. I'm gonna have to check out the books! :)
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
WOW...loved it! :) You are awesome and so was this piece! :)
firecracker1990 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE I love how you thanked me at the end! That's right. Praise me beoch because without me, you'd be too scared to post anything also, this was freaking beautiful. Good job and perfect execution! So what's next? :D
Emma chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Well, written, great plot, and some shockers along the way! It was a great read and I'll be back to read it again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was amazing. Finn and Rachel were so cute. Great job! (:
Account Voided chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Aww that was fantastic! I was a little worried when I saw the angst warning at the beginning, but I soldiered on. It was worth it. It had just the right amount of angst in there, I cried when Finn found Rachel in the kitchen crying, and I awwed in several places- don't get me started on my sighs. This was so good *sigh*. I can't wait to see what you next one shot is, since they're always megaperfectawesometastic.

Until next time!