Reviews for Felony's Insatiable Hunger
SEGarcia17 chapter 6 . 6/30
I wish you would pick this series again ;( It's such a great story and interesting situation. As always though great job!
anon chapter 6 . 6/12
hey will this ever be updated? bc i rly like this fic and am excited to see where it will go
Angelazzy chapter 6 . 3/18
WOW I SHOULD BE DOING HW RIGHT NOW BUT...THIS IS TOO GOOD! Thank you so much for writing this piece of work! Wow I thoroughly enjoyed this. I love how you characterised Law and Kidd and I love their interactions. Damnnn I really hope you update soon! I'll patiently wait XD Thank you once again author-san!
Yuki Artsa chapter 6 . 2/23
me: -screams for new chapter-
Yuki Artsa chapter 5 . 2/23
you wrote this for valentine's day? XD suits.

agh, the idea of a kidlaw oneshot prison au, i want to write it
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 2/23
my body is ready.
Dangilicious chapter 6 . 2/15
I really like your stories! Your writing style is very good :D
and I hope you will continue this one because I can't wait to know what else will happen between Kidd and Law ;)
Crimson chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned. It's freaking awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Why? ( o / plz continue ... Don't stop, I can't... I WANT MOORRE! This story is amazing!

ur so talented! Really don't stop!
Vivianne95 chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Update please... It's really good!
alfamky chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Damn just when the fun was about to start. This was wicked. Nice, meek, smart and cocky but somewhat subservient Law. And badass Kidd as usual. Wish you updated. But one can never wish for too much...
Amazing chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
PLEASE UPDATE, ur story...ugh...it's amazing
guk chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I come back to read this again every few months because I really like the dynamic you created between Kid and Law! Great fic.
BlackFeather chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Wow. It's good. Please update. I hope you don't get writer's block- this story has got to move on:3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2014