Reviews for Felony's Insatiable Hunger
Darkprincess4eva123 chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Update again please I love this
persistentprism chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I really hope you continue this someday soon. I like the AU dynamic between Kidd and Law, and I'm really intrigued to see it continued. And also for them to go further physically
Happy Reader chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Please tell me there's another chapter. I know it's been a really long time since the update but I just started watching one piece and i have to say that this story's interesting and these two are freakin sexy and it will be really awesome if you have updated. :D
Angelmon chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
If you are alive please update your killing us with the waiting!
VampireFromPluto chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Please update one of your stories if you are still alive!
P.S. - I like Angelmon's idea though you could tweek it.
Snubel chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Ahhh!
I love this story, but you updated such a long time ago...!
Really hope this story will continue, I like the way you write! :)
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Hmmm, this here appears to be in need of an update.., yes, of that I am sure.., MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN!
Yume Hime16 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I really like and enjoy reading this story so please continue I can't wait for the next chapter, I also want to know kids story if possible
bloodytears87 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
well this seems interesting, I hope you'll keep writing it
loogoo chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
This is the first Kidd x Law fic I've read. I think you've got me hooked on this couple :)
Robina Naverin chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I read one of your other stories (A Dance for Two), and I liked it so much that I decided to check out your other stories. I absolutely love this story so far!
shushimreading chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Another great story of yours! And the errors weren't that glary. Updating soon hopefully. Take care!
Emmytree chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
I love your stories so much. Please try to update one of them soon please?
Angelmon chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
This is great! I love Kidd/Law! I've never read a prison based fic before but, I gotta say this is awesome! I can't wait to see how the plan works. Just a thought but, could you have Killer get a little frisky with Law? I think it would be interesting/funny to see Kidd's reaction especially if Law enjoys it.
Sisters-sunset chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Looking forward for new chapter. Your fiction is awsome with good explanation on feeling and high tense emotional. Really love your fiction and hope we could see your wonderful work soon.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »