Reviews for Felony's Insatiable Hunger
yukideidara.5 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
When's the next chapter
X.X.F chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Awesome plot, but I would most likely recommand having more smex-scene O/O Looking forward to your update!
Bon Bon Connoisseur chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
(Fan girl voice)
I luv this chapter Reiki-Channn!

Well worth the wait :)
Hekarid chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I love killer! *_*

thanks for update
deadhemoglobin chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Goodluck on the exams XD
Gosh, now the events are really getting interesting XD Ah, Killer, he's like the brain of the crew ain't he? Or so I think. Yep, school first. XD Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god I love you and I love this and am eagerly awaiting an update on "A Dance for Two" also, but take your time and good luck on your exams!
Kailee Nakamura chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Can I just say...WOW!
I can't...this is...Oh heavens, I need to know just what Law was talking about in that last sentences, so many things that could be fore-shadowed in that single sentence. So update soon, and while we're updating, a Dance for Two would be amazing to ;)
VKLW chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Want to talk about stress? Getting on this website and not seeing an update from you is stress! Please keep them coming T_T
azab chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
i loved it a lot and i think the chapter is great :)
to bad there weren't any lemons in it
Puroppu chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Yay, new chapter. This is getting really good. I'm glad to see Killer here. Can't wait for next chapter... but of course, school is first so don't worry. Thanks for the chapter
antrulerNo1 chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Oooooh! An escape! Ah, what shall become of the little kitten? hehehe
Love the last line. Very well written as always!
(Don't worry about those small mistakes ;D)

Thank you for updating even though with all the exams.
Hope that you'll get a good grade!
ame80 chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
finally ! adsasfa i've been waiting forever ! thanks for the update !
Dearshul chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Aaaaawwwhh I love you so much for writing such an amazing fic :') Just take your time, it's ALWAYS worth waiting! :)
Reviews to Master chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
No problemo. I know where you're coming from. Good luck with your exams! I hope you do great!

Errors? *squints and leans in* Where? I dun' see nothin'.
lg.lg.log chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
relax sweetie, Exams can be a bitch so take the time you need ok? school comes first. About the review...
Killer you're here! oh my, does Law had too much to loose? I isn't he supose to be just for a while but guessing he doesn't have too many options, and all of them are bad... damn hearts where are you? help your captain!
Damn so i hope everything goes fine!
Read you later, good luck with your exams!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »