Reviews for Felony's Insatiable Hunger
Guest.124 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Well, this is definitely one way to celebrate Valentine's day, but let's not dwell on that, anyway, such a great chapter, i deeply enjoy it every time. It's surprising how one story can have so much in each chapter!
PanicTime123 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I have one word for this chapter.. SEXY
I just love this pairing 3
Oh and Happy Valentine's Day :)
Guest.124 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I just went through all 4 chapters. Now that was exciting!
Ullragg chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Delicious, just... delicious
I hope we get to hear Kid's story soon though
antrulerNo1 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
"Law looked up to see Kidd's jaw flex with just one silently mouthed word.

Ah, I'm so happy right now! Can't wait for the next chapter!
azab chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
i loved it a lot and it is awesome i loved how hot this chapter is and you made my day thank you i was having a crappy one cuz my sister didn't have time and i couldn't watch one piece ep and i know law is there gha the frustration i felt but now i return from collage and here you gave me an awesome chapter :)
i love you thank you
maggiepiece chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
can't waint for another chapter! this is just way too hot! please update soon!
Dearshul chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Lovely! Too lovely! Also, cant wait for the update of Dance
ame80 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
thank you so much for updating this story so early ! i love the last word "MINE"

lg.lg.log chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
yay dance! woop woop. And for this story i gave you an aplause, and a crown, and a bouquet. This story is coming out dark, a really pitch black story, and things aren't that bad yet. Poor Law, if i were in that situation i'll be really scared (who am i kidding i'll probably throw myself into Kid's arms). Well too much information hehehe / Continue the great work! Gambare!
p.d. i hope kid had something similar to lube already...Have a nice day ;3
LadyIzo chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I'm really starting to like this fic XD it's very different from the other two I read it's really good :D
:o reading the A\N I started freaking out Dance for two ohhhhh the feels and how addicted I am to that series I can't even say just pure amazing. I look forward to all your future updates.
migrained chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Urgh. You taunt us with this, please update soon.
Aeiya Mei chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Hehehe Loving it I feel like such a kid right now, blushing and giggle since this is like one of my favorite parings XD Keep up the amazing work! :D
JustChan chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Never thought i would feel so sorry for Law in a Klaw FF !
But then again, your writing style in great , and i really want to know what are their past.
misomilk chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
OMG The way you write is so beautiful. ;_;
First KidxLaw I'm reading and it's THIS much quality? I am hella pleased. :')

Please post chapter 4 soon. ;AAAAAA;