Reviews for The Last Bright Routes
AngelGrove chapter 5 . 8/20
Five years have passed and you aren't the same person you were back in 2013. Your life is different, your interests have shifted and you've moved on from the life you had when you wrote this.

Even then, there is still a part of me that hopes you return and finish this story some day. If not? Thank you for what you've already given us. It ended on a healing note and I'm grateful for that at least.
AngeleSolorzano chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
Could you please finish the story, pretty please?
QuarterToFour chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Hi! I see this hasn't been updated in years so I hope you see this review. I've read this and your original story, Rearranging the Disaligned, in one sitting and I couldn't let it go without letting you know how much I enjoyed both. Your Regina characterization is a masterpiece, and you gave just enough insight to her motives via Archie, (who you brilliantly have dancing on the fence between out of line therapist and concerned mutual acquaintance.) to understand her perspective of what she did to Emma. Keeping Regina human enough to be forgiven for reasons beyond blind love is important. So many authors like to gloss over the Evil Regina committed, excusing it with a quick, 'it's in the past.' I'm glad you didn't. I'm glad you have Emma ruminate how it's possible to love such a person who has committed such atrocities. The depth it gives the story Makes it so much more real, gripping and believably a part of this world. (Disney writers 1930-1990 had the emotional capacity of a demitasse spoon.) I hope you wind up finishing this story at some point, because I would love to see a happy life for all of these characters that was earned, not cursed, but if not, this is my shout out of appreciation for the effort you put into writing this gorgeous work. Thank you!
strippedtissuebox chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
you've defiantly got an interesting plot here. I hope you pick it back up and I can't wait for the next installment. I have t read anything like this before, it's a completely new idea.
kittyybuuug chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
moreeeeplease come back .. I need my babies happy
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
This is pure gold. Please more
PipexVauseman chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
I love this series! Please post a third installment
intensedreams chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Oh god, beautiful. Regina's falling apart and realisation of what shes done is delicious. These are beautiful stories
S chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
Somehow this is kind of powerful and spot on?
katvrah chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
The sequel is as good as the original story if not better . I loved them both . Is it finished though ? I dont think so . Why have you given up on it ? I think I have never read smt so exquisite !
Swatkat chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
This is just an incredibly beautiful read. I'm tearing up as I type this.
connyx chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I know you haven't tagged this as cote. And you haven't updated it in ages but I hope so very much it will have some kind of end because... this piece of you a deserves one very much!
insanetwinn chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I don't miss any story more than I miss this one. Your writing is beautiful.
Sporkmetender chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
This is so brutal, but so honest. I don't know that enjoyment is really the word I should use to describe the experience of reading this, but I was deeply moved by it. I'm sad that it seems unlikely there will ever be more of it, but that's just my obsessive need for closure coming out. It's still a beautifully crafted story. Thank you for pouring your heart into it and sharing it with the world.
riverkirby chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
I really really hope to see you continue this. Its really brilliant and so good. The heart break and emotions they feel I want to see them find a way to heal and find each other again. Finally be happy. Plus they may have to deal with cora. Emma will have to save her wife and son from that psycho woman. She hasn't told Regina cora tried to take her heart. I really hope you'll continue this story.