Reviews for Mountains We Haven't Climbed
NemoAves chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Sometimes its those of us who are a little cuckoo who see the truth. lol
NemoAves chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
All of these are awesome.
reppad98 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Ooh, I like this sequel. It's a really nice idea, I especially liked the one with Jet and Set, would love to see more of them. And I liked the one from Litwak's point of view too. And well, even though it hasn't been updated in a while, I'll put it on the follow anyway. Wouldn't want to miss an update xD Hope you continue this :D
Anyway, thank you for writing this, please update soon and keep writing! ! !
TeamChaosPrez chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
That one with Jet and Set made me get out of bed and jump around. At three in the morning.
Chel127 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
D'awwww well done Turbo!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I have a sorta glitch. Whenever I get REALLY REALLY excited I spaz out, my head shoots out, my arms vibrate, and my legs shake uncontrollably for a couple seconds.
Neoxkais chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Heh, awesome so far...kind of sad you didn't reference 'nana' at the end there, heh
crankyman7 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
And in the very next chapter, you redeem the story. I'm not surprised, as I figured the last entry was just you having a faulty muse or something.

As with the first three chapters I don't know what to say other than that I like pretty much everything about this entry. I suppose I could note that this time, you skilfully used tropes that I actually like, namely, an internal dialogue and a troubled mind.

Despite my dislike of chapter four, I'm still going to favorite this story, since everything else is top notch in my eyes.

crankyman7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I'll side with you gothicorca1895, though I may or may not have a different reason than you. I'm not fond of this chapter, not because the writing is all that bad, but because I prefer that Jet and Set still be dead. One of the things I loved about Ghost Boy was your refusal to erase the consequences of Turbo's past- you gave him a positive future without taking away the impact of what he did. It was very realistic of you to do that. It was also more or less the main theme [as I perceive it, at least] of the entire story that while we can't erase the bad things we've done before, we can affect what we will do in the future. I believe bringing Jet and Set back greatly dilutes this admirable message.

crankyman7 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
The characterization of Taffyta is what impressed me here. Like Ghost Boy, you've taken a trope I find somewhat old hat- the child bully- and written it such that I actually enjoy it. I believe it's the partial inversion of the usual execution you used- rather than be a friendless before now person who's angry as a result and is lashing out, Taffyta has already had her taste of feeling like she belongs, and is reacting to how that turned out for her in the end.

Very well done.

crankyman7 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
You seem determined to make me like your stories, don't you?

Another fantastic chapter, with no complaints. I like the characterization of Mr. Litwak that you used here, where he suspects the truth about his games, but is reluctant to see such an idea as credible. Frankly, it's what I'd do if I were ever to give him a POV section in one of my fics.

crankyman7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hey there gothicorca1895

Given the nature of this story, I'm going to review each chapter separately.

This is a very strong opening, and I've really no complaints about it at all. The description is excellent and I can picture the events clearly in my head. The characterization is a natural extension of how you handled Turbo and Vanellope in Ghost Boy.

There's only so many ways I can say I have no issues at all with a work, so I'm just going to cut this review off here.

crankyman7

P.S: If the rest of this story turns out to be as good, I may just have a new story to add to my favorites list. We'll see ;-)
Nina feliz chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
ok, first: I miss you! I miss your fics! Im really glad your back, thanks!

Now, the chapter. It was really unspected, but I like it, it gives a diferente perspective, and give me something to hink about hummmm hehehe keepr the awesome work :D
JustSomeAverageGuy chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Oh, I know that feeling. I've not even updated my story in a month or two, and I really didn't feel inspired anymore. I even stopped reading!

Wow, nice chapter here, though somewhat confusing and the sudden change makes it somewhat strange, and not as effective as it could be. But who cares, you did it better than I could've (and most likely many others too)!
EALM528 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
woah there, great protrayal of a nightmare ahhaha o_o
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »