Reviews for Mountains We Haven't Climbed
LizzyLucky chapter 1 . 3/25
Instant follow and face, especially after Ghost Boy. I'll tell ya, I've never been so excited about any stories ever.
I'm Reader-anon chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Hello to turbomun. I liked your story of ghost boy. I know that it has been a long time since you wrote or posted a chapter of the story here, and I am not sure if you are online nowadays, but if you can, I do encourage you to finish the stories. If not, and if your too busy or not interested in the story anymore, then I understand. Anyway, thanks for the ghost boy story. Thanks
shadow ninja chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
AWESOOOOOOME! oh man you have got to make more oneshots about turbo and the twins please it's 2015 when are we gonna get an update!? also maybe you can do one where turbo shows the twins sugar rush.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
FINALLY! that brat finally got what she deserved!
Reader-anon chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Hello to turbomun. I know that i may have left similar reviews like this but I'm just one of those people who want to know if the story is officially finished or still in development or just a hiatus and it stopped. I'm sorry if this sounds a bit harsh but its the easiest way i can say it in my language. Anyway look forward to more chapters. Thank you.
Reader-anon chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Hello to turbomun. I am a fan of these wreck it ralph stories like yours but i noticed that after the ghost boy story the other ones have not been finished or gotten very far. The dates have also said that the last update to this current one was in 2013. I know that you may not onclude this as a comment but i just see it better to leave reviews and comments here instead of making a fanfic account. Anyway i encourage you to add more to the story. Thank you
NemoAves chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Sometimes its those of us who are a little cuckoo who see the truth. lol
NemoAves chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
All of these are awesome.
reppad98 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Ooh, I like this sequel. It's a really nice idea, I especially liked the one with Jet and Set, would love to see more of them. And I liked the one from Litwak's point of view too. And well, even though it hasn't been updated in a while, I'll put it on the follow anyway. Wouldn't want to miss an update xD Hope you continue this :D
Anyway, thank you for writing this, please update soon and keep writing! ! !
TeamChaosPrez chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
That one with Jet and Set made me get out of bed and jump around. At three in the morning.
Chel127 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
D'awwww well done Turbo!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I have a sorta glitch. Whenever I get REALLY REALLY excited I spaz out, my head shoots out, my arms vibrate, and my legs shake uncontrollably for a couple seconds.
Neoxkais chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Heh, awesome so far...kind of sad you didn't reference 'nana' at the end there, heh
crankyman7 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
And in the very next chapter, you redeem the story. I'm not surprised, as I figured the last entry was just you having a faulty muse or something.

As with the first three chapters I don't know what to say other than that I like pretty much everything about this entry. I suppose I could note that this time, you skilfully used tropes that I actually like, namely, an internal dialogue and a troubled mind.

Despite my dislike of chapter four, I'm still going to favorite this story, since everything else is top notch in my eyes.

crankyman7
crankyman7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I'll side with you gothicorca1895, though I may or may not have a different reason than you. I'm not fond of this chapter, not because the writing is all that bad, but because I prefer that Jet and Set still be dead. One of the things I loved about Ghost Boy was your refusal to erase the consequences of Turbo's past- you gave him a positive future without taking away the impact of what he did. It was very realistic of you to do that. It was also more or less the main theme [as I perceive it, at least] of the entire story that while we can't erase the bad things we've done before, we can affect what we will do in the future. I believe bringing Jet and Set back greatly dilutes this admirable message.

crankyman7