Reviews for Since the Beginning
JPElles chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Fun chapter and story. Very nice read. I hope you get back to this because i'm curious where this will all eventually go.
gleeluver101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I totally agree about drusilla I was like WTF when I first saw her
D3n3B chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
Love this story. Please, update !
Guest chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
meany uuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppp ppppdddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaa aattttttttttttttttteeeeeeeee e [please
N172Shay chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
I love that he took her to the roller coaster. It's perfect. Really great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Pick Buffy Spike man!
clara.jean.775 chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
Love this story! Hope for an update soon...really really soon!
ginar369 chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
First rule of the fake ID: if you put 21 on it they think you are looking to go out drinking. Always put a higher age on it! Or go with 20 but have your birthday be in a few weeks! Less suspicious that way. I wouldn't mind going to Vegas with Spike.
ginar369 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
I wonder how he's going to fix it? Unless Buffy has died already there won't be another slayer. But I can see her desire to leave but I think eventually she might want to come back.
ginar369 chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Spike was right, it gets to be too much and the slayers just want it over and that death wish kicks in.
N172Shay chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Ohhh, I really like this AU take on Buffy. I just started this story today and I wanted to know how often you update? I've always loved Buffy and Spike and you've got a great take on them. One thing that I'd like to bring up is the relationship (platonic) between Xander and Spike. I hate how everyone writes them as hating each other. I always got the idea that they were frenimies. Just a suggestion that it would be a change of pace for Xander to not completely hate Spike.
ginar369 chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Scary and creepy.. Perfect for a dream! Of course the bad guys want to stop them from being together! A slayer and vamp working together? Sounds like an unstoppable combination to me. Bad news from the bad guys perspective.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Okay... where did this come from? I feel like I've skipped a good 5-10 chapters of this story. I love it, but I'm a little blindsided. I feel like I'm missing a little backstory. But, please, please, please, please, continue the story, I want more! More Spuffy, more demons, more seasons!

Please, give me more!
garnetgitana01 chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
You have me waiting to see where you go with this story. I like the fact that Spike realized his feelings for Buffy sooner and that they started as friends of sort. I love this pairing, particularly with this idea of them starting from the beginning rather than hate/love/using feeling that they became. Can't wait for the rest. Keep up the good work.
poisonandespair chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Are the shadow's concerned that Spike and Buffy will have a child? That was my first thought when I read what the shadow told Spike and now, with the big badass shadow telling Buffy all that, I truly believe they were hitting at it.

Well, I read this fic in one go and now it is quite late, so I'm sorry for the short review and my grammatical mistakes, I'm really sleepy! But good work, this is a fic worth reading.

Hope you'll update soon,