Reviews for Keyser Söze
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh, damn. That's painted so well, and "After the Storm" made it so likely... If Bracken wasn't so twisted as to think himself above not paying some kind of life debt after "Recoil", I could see this smear campaign coming. I wondered why he didn't try it, actually. Interesting teaser bit.
sxcthing123 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love it
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
yeah, seriously, I can see the show doing this - like, it's only SMART that Bracken eliminate the threat from her, and the fastest way to do that is to undermine her credibility. I did that in federal heat too, because I can't see this NOT turning nasty with Bracken, you know?
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Scary Beckett.
IveHadWorse chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That was definitely different! I look forward to seeing more - I think Kate is fully capable of what she's implying in this narrative, and it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
After that scene between Bracken and Beckett in "Always", I can see this happening. I think Beckett is correct in that Bracken has no idea how far she will go to keep herself and those she loves alive. And if they take away her badge, she has no one's rules to play by except her own.
caskett4everXD chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
great story, but I doubt Kate would really do this as long as Castle is around.
lb chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Can't imagine her going this route even if she was kicked out of the force, but it's well-written. I've waited so long for an update for Lost and Found that I have to refresh my memory on it. It's one of the first stories I bookmarked so I am glad you updated.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great story, I hope you continue with it.
d.roarke chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Excellent storytelling! I'm excited to see what happens next!
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
While the show won't ever go this dark that is a brilliant direction for the story and completely plausible. Thanks for posting.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really liked the movie and what a nice tie in to your story. Would love to see what she has planned.

Yay! Lost and Found soon!
PhoebeLuv25 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Yikes! I cannot wait till she takes bracken down on the show. Gosh just seeing those promo pics makes me want to puke, I hate him so much!