Reviews for All You Wanted
BookIsLife2000 chapter 22 . 2/19
UPDATE THIS AMAZINGNESS PLEASE!
ros68 chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
Oh! So sad, poor Jace :_( he really need to let Clary help him and I hate his father to do this to him :(
another good chapter, I can't wait for more ;)
Thanks
flora12 chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
I really like the chemistry between Jace and Clary and that their relationship is developing slowly. You also write really well :)
DeathCabForMari chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Wow, this is definitely intense. It's different, that's for sure. I appreciate that though. I like the concept. Jace is reacting as any human would if he were raised under those circumstances. I like that his father is basically putting him through the same crap that Jace went through in TMI. This is like a more realistic reaction to it. I'll be following this story, for sure!
fangirl4life26 chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
really good so far cant wait for the next chapter :)
ohmymultifandom chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
SOOO AMAZING
ohmymultifandom chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
please updadate
ros68 chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Just finished to read this one and wow, I can't wait to read the next chapter! What an unexpected event!

SPOILER ALERT FOR UNSUSPECTED READERS!
(Just in case you still don't read this story, don't read my review below)

So Jace's father is not dead and he is a very bad and dangerous guy! I'm afraid this doesn't lead to anything good :( but I can't wait for it ;)
Loved the way you put some of the facts of the original TMI books in this story, like Maryse sang to Jace too, or the legend about the Lightwood's mansion being the Shadowhunter's Institute, it's fit very well and it's priceless :)
Love this story very very much and can't wait for more, so pleaseeeee update very very soonnnn :D
I'm a TMI addicted and I have never enough good stories to read LOL
Thanks for your wonderful talent :)
TheArtist667 chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
*Storms over to your house, slamming open the bedroom door* Update. Now. This is not an option. *shoves computer into your hands* I don't deal with cliffhangers well.
go harry potter chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Please update soon good story
fanofanfic chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
i only just discovered your story today and i have to say that i love it….waiting for the next update XD
Guest chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Aww
artistofthemind chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
wow plot twist much?
KyKat chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
Well, that explains why they didn't adopt him. It makes me sad that he believes that he deserved the abuse...are you planning to show how he ends up dealing with that?
artistofthemind chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
Wow. I'm a little at a loss for words. Buuuuuut I really like where this story is going. Another thing I've noticed, completely off topic, is that everyone is updating their stories on the 15th I swear this is like the 5th story I've read in a row that was updated on the 5th. Well I love your story keep updating. I'll keep reading. Your writing is *sings* AWESOME! :)