Reviews for All You Wanted
shannie83 chapter 29 . 7/16
God I really hate Mr. lightwood right now! It breaks my heart to see Jace so sad. I hope he finds a way to be able to stay up that doesn't end up with him in more trouble.
alisha24 chapter 29 . 6/5
i fucking love this so much this is amazing
Mortaloriginalvampire chapter 29 . 5/31
I love it!
TinkerBella7 chapter 29 . 5/31
I think you broke my heart and I know I despise Mr. Lightwood. GRRRR.
This is cute, but the fact that they don't know basic things about each other doesn't express the depth of Clace feelings. Also the writing, though gramatically correct, is a bit juvenile. The plot is good and detailed.
How can you not ship Alec and Magnus? Even homophobes love this pairing.
Fanfiction and Chocolate chapter 29 . 5/30
THE FEELSS! I'm literally crying right now. I just read all 29 chapters in a straight shot and this is amazing! You are such a talented author and I love this fanfic. I can't wait for the next update!
jadelyn3352 chapter 29 . 5/30
I like this story, I really do
But my only dislike with this story is that, I understand that Jace is traumatized and going through some stuff, but he kinda needs to man up. He can't keep running from his problems, he needs to stand up for himself.
I'm not trying to tell you how to write, not at all,
But this is something that I would like to see, Jace taking a stand for himself.
Keep up the good work!
shannie83 chapter 28 . 5/7
Oh no! I can't believe Mr. Lightwood is sending Jace away! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Aimee chapter 28 . 4/22
CLIFFHANGER
lazyfangirl chapter 28 . 4/18
NOOOOOOO! JACE HAS TO STAY! GET SOMEONE TO STOP THIS!
FandomisLife chapter 27 . 2/14
I'm not completely sure whether you have finished this story or not but I do really like what you did with the titles of each chapter. When you put them together, they make an incredibly inspirational statement. I also loved your story a lot. I probably shouldn't have stayed up this late reading it though... ️
cmrspock chapter 17 . 1/16
family tree projects have definitely evolved over the years. knew more extensively about mine after high school. hope Jace and clary get good grade on theirs.
cmrspock chapter 16 . 1/16
Beautiful chapter. Jace needed an alarm clock to throw at the door. Lol.
Zozo2001 chapter 27 . 1/9
OMIGAWD I LOVE IT! CLACE!