Reviews for Mass Effect: The First War
RG chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
That is what I'm talking about.
overtoast chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Dropped when you said that it'll take us till 2124 to get a man on the moon. We finna get him there in '28
Mangahero18 chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Is it weird that I hate cris and think he is a huge bag of dicks?
Mangahero18 chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
Who needs the Geneva Convention when you can use corpses as bombs.
Jayfeattheris Awesome chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
This is interesting, I have to say.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
This was a fantastic experience to read!
animusand chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
There is no such thing as human water, unless that is a euphemism for sweat. The same three atoms make up a water molecule no matter where it comes from.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I've only just started reading this fanfic, but there are already some red flags. Your first two paragraphs detail a span of 2 years, and start with:

"2124:

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration makes its mark on history as being the first space organization to successfully land a man upon Mars, and keep him alive and safe. "

The idea that the first human to *land* on Mars would be followed with the discovery of -minimal- alien ruins on the planet within two years is nonsensical. In the canon Mass Effect timeline, humanity establishes its first *permanent settlement* in the year 2103. The Prothean ruins are not uncovered until 2148, buried deep underground at one of the poles. I know you say this is an AU, but the idea humanity would discover the *sole ruins* on an entire planet *within 2 years* of first landing humans on that planet is just ridiculous. I think you should give more thought to realistic timelines if you ever choose to write another story.
mike chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
dude your mac cannons fire at 6% lightspeed. they are going way faster than turians round 1,5%ls so its not really weird to read that human rounds ignore shield because they are going too slow
SeverlyLate chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
Wow, talk about retarded logic and action. No intelligence, no communication, no reconassance...
It,s so stupid that it,s painful to read, so wont...
Arianne.DeVries chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
I need to be honest with you. You've obviously put in a lot of effort into this - it's 200k worth of words after all. Still, after finishing chapter 8 I just couldn't take it anymore. The whole thing reads like a bad action movie. All the decision making made by high ranking individuals, of all species, is extremely emotional and immature.

These people are expected to be calm, supremely rational and capable of making decisions with near machine like precision. Instead they regularly find it perfectly acceptable to condemn huge amounts of innocent people to their deaths on a whim and without a second thought. This might not be a major issue if you are the US and killing a few million third world nobodies. But when going up against a peer opponent with a huge inventory of WMD's? Well, this presents a rather obvious problem.

This whole piece is so... so incredibly American. I think it would have been good for you as a nation to have a neighbour like Prussia or something. Having all of your cities burned down a few times and loosing entire generations to war would have instilled a more firm grasp of reality and the consequences of war.

Instead I keep seeing this Hollywood shit. Well, I suppose it is a good thing in one way. If there are people that don't know war then as a species we have at least made some progress.
Oniele chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
Damn it! This chapter made me feel giddy :D

P.s. Imperium of Man, is that foreshadowing?
CMVreud chapter 21 . 9/24/2016
_
CMVreud chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
I needed to read the "destruction of Palaven" thrice to sate my inner Pyro, and Gorram am I glad that WHIP worked. I mean nothing like a good planet-scale annihilation, but now they came out as morally superior.
HUMANITY FUCK YEAH!
CMVreud chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
Hmmm, I wonder, wonder wonder.
I'm sure it's no "Pretorian"-Dreadnought and I hope the ships more subversive systems aren't activated.
And I wonder when the Geth catch wind of other A.I.s in da hood.
Perhaps first contact initiated by the humans?
I don't know what comes next, and I just have an inkling where this will end.
1,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »