Reviews for Mass Effect: The First War
Meh once again with the buzzword AI playing a prominent role in humanity, you know what, why don't you try something a little more original instead of america in space with all of its bullshit pseudo culture
yowaddup5 chapter 22 . 5/19
i absolutely love this sgory cant wait for the next chaptor
GammaOmegaDelta chapter 3 . 12/24/2023
No no no no, keep the rug or Cole protocol active. Do not bring aliens to earth! Please spare them from the horrific existence that is the internet!
MrScorch chapter 20 . 11/15/2023
Well, made it all the way here, might as well finish it. But, just like many other Humanity on lower difficulty ME or ME/Halo fics I am super cautious now, as we are getting more of the Jack Harper hints and since he's getting into the story through the annoying mad scientist clown I am hesitant to continue with sequels (of which some of them are unfinished). (As I maintain that most ME stories try to balance humans with internal struggle/Cerberus plot and I'm sick of it tbh)

Well, it is an interesting premise with mostly well done execution - for anyone looking for something decent to read, but it won't be for everyone, certainly not turian fans lol ;)
FlavorTown chapter 18 . 10/11/2023
An interesting read, but severely marred by making all the turians and the council drink stupid juice. Power levels jump around a little bit and the quarians were pretty useless and didn't do much. WHIP was the best part of this story but I'm dropping a few chapters off from the end.
Makarainen chapter 1 . 8/17/2023
Sigh, another FF writer who can't think of launching the reader into a world without whacking them over the head with a dump truck of Codex noise …
arispuffer chapter 1 . 7/26/2023
I will have to be honest, the first part where you gave a brief history of this AU was very interesting to read
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 16 . 7/26/2023
Brain dead monkey retard too stupid to keep power levels even slightly similiar through the story.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 15 . 7/26/2023
You're a brain dead monkey retard
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 7 . 7/26/2023
You're a brain dead monkey!
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 6 . 7/26/2023
You're a brain dead monkey
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 5 . 7/26/2023
This is retarded. You're a brain dead monkey.
Susano'o Chaos chapter 18 . 6/29/2023
i stand by my bloodthirsty brothers, shouldda nuked the hell outta palaven
amerikhan786 chapter 1 . 6/8/2023
Humanity here is just Stupid and Cruel, consistency is also completely off, at first you make Humanity way stronger then in Canon then suddenly they are Weaker and get their ass Kicked, you jump between making Aliens kinda fine then they suddenly lose all their Braincells and attack Humanity without reason. There wouldn't be an issue here if Humanity was portrayed as antagonists from the start but you Jump between them being on the Moral High Ground then suddenly they Commit Crimes Of War on par with the worst Nations in History...
Fyr RedNight chapter 22 . 5/20/2023
This was an interesting story.

Your take on the characters as well as the plot was fascinating and entertaining.

Thank you for sharing this with us, I'll definitely check out the sequel.
1,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »