Reviews for Mass Effect: The First War
Raiden312 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Good chapter

glad that did not turn in to a bloodbath

on to the next
OMAC001 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I like how you handled the Quarian reaction. Is the war with the Turians still going to happen?
Beyogi chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I'm glad you didn't start a war with the quarians even if it didn't look good in the last chapter. Makes me wonder who they'll war first. The Turians again or someone else? I guess the war against the reapers might be "the first war", which would be a really interesting idea.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
kingslops chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
great chapter i hope to see more soon this is a very interesting story
Brodur chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Well, now we want council blood and geth buds. :-)
karthik9 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
The Eternal Winter chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Just read your story and I must say its a good one. This one is being favorited and followed.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Damn you and your steadfast methods of publishing! Give us the next NOW!
Alright, jokes aside( That's Jeff's job) I really enjoyed the chapter, but I fear that this small conflict will be used by some to spark a war with our favorite suit-guys (and girls). Honestly, I cannot understand why some people would hate the Quarians. Xen, perhaps or even Gerrel... but not the race as a whole.

Any way. Awesome chapter. gave me the chills as usual.
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
GAH! WHY QUARIANS NO DEAD?

QUARIAN BLOOD FOR BLOOD GOD!

QUARIAN SKULLS FOR SKULL THRONE!

Ahem, i apologize for my outburst, but the statement still stands - fuck Quarians. And i can tell you are 'Talimancer' (more like pest lover) but please keep the quarian loving out of this.

Death to the Quarians.

-Gavoon; Commandant of Quarian Kill Squad Beta

But seriously good chapter, and i do hate Quarians. Everybody seems to love themfor no readon and I just HATE THEM.

To sustain my pride lets just say i went on another anti quarian - and i totally was not too tired to cont
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I thought the Quarian reaction was perfectly reasonable. Anyway good chapter. Good luck with the next one.
Azriel Vincettia chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Wow, I really like how your story is going so far, it's really interesting. I can't wait to see where you go with this story, it has interesting concepts. _
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Hey due to the poll being completed, does this mean that you will update this story tomorrow as well?
Jouaint chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Onsholo chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
QUARIAN BLOOD FOR THE QUARIAN BLOOD GOD!And BTW IDK about other people but the reason why i hate the Quarians is because i love the Geth and pretty much any form of AI
douchiesnacks chapter 3 . 2/3/2013