Reviews for Mass Effect: The First War
reality deviant chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
good chapter
i enjoy good first conact fics, and this one was well written
KleverKilva chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Am really enjoying this, imagine Kinetic fields calibrated by AIs reacting to incoming fire by distributing the impact energy load over multiple field emitters effectively increasing the barrier strength of the ship by magnitudes (Depending on the efficiency your willing to give the energy transfer spread per emitter: Start at an emitter covering 25m2 hit by a 50 kiloton kinetic round, instead of it being 2kt to 1m2 it could spread the load to the 9 surrounding emitters-if large enough- to reduce it to 0.2kt per 1m2, thus drastically increasing ship barrier strength by just about 10x at a 100% spread efficiency)
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I like it I always respected the quarians though never really liked the ones who want to continue a pointless war
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Awesome chapter
It went bad at first, but at least things are calm.
Hope that both races can ally completely.
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Nice Chapter... also, NO QUARIAN MASSACRES PLEASE! I happen to like them a ton! Yes they made some mistakes, but honestly, their race would be excellent allies for humanity, particularly if humans want to stay independent of the Council of Idiotic and Blind Races.
DaLintyMan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Please update this story!
I like the dierction, although the next chapter has slightly implausible figures for the main guns, considering that the ship would splinter it's own hull open if it fired at more than quarter charge.
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Arg. Can't wait for next chapter.
mr.read7 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
A really good chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
Raiden312 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
okay this is interesting

hopefully that does not turn into an inciedent

Good luck on this

on to the next
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Interesting, but I'm wondering if this is going to turn into a bloodbath. Is it bad that I say I hope it will? I really hate Quarians.
darkplayer35 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Very interesting start. It has potential. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
Beyogi chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Ouch... I really hope the title of this story doesn't mean the Quarians are totally going to freak now. That would kinda suck. Anyway, I like how this story developes. I don't get why they're building such a gigantic military as they haven't met a threat so far. You don't build dreadnoughts for fun.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
Beyogi chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Well... this is really interesting. I like that your humans aren't instantly awesome, but that they're actually lacking technology and are more reluctant to expand. I wonder how this will pan out.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
forget the rest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I can see very strong Halo influences. Good story though and I can't wait for your next update.
DaLintyMan chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Cue face palms, after the human soldiers disarm the Quarians.
1,919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »