Reviews for Mass Effect: The First War
mr.read7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Really cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!
OMAC001 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is a good start. Hope to see more soon.
Me myself and I chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Why would the Turians destroy Quarian colonies?

I can understand that both Turians and Quarians are dexto-ammino species and that they need dextro-ammino worlds to live on, but aside from being in competition for colonizing this worlds there shouldn't be reason to be that aggressive. It also comes down to necessity, the Turians have many colonies while the Quarians have no home, preventing them from getting one means condemning them to extinction (they must know that the Migrant Fleet isn't going to last long), what could warrant that?
Dragonmith chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is quite cool, and what it has slightly different, so far, is that humanity is not too overpowered at the start (makes for a more interesting story).

How many chapters are you thinking of doing?
Gyre chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Interesting. So first contact will be with the Quarians. There should be quite the reaction when it's learned the SA uses AIs.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Man, this gave me the chils! I don't know if it was how well you are writing, or that you just wrote down one of my dreams, but I'm going to keep reading till the end.
Keep it up mate!
kingslops chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
looks good so far i hope to see more
Talismann chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love AU Alliance stories! cannot wait for the next chapter!
Running265 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great idea for a story, cant wait to see what happens next.
solus07 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Promising so far and quite interesting so goodjob! I'm definitely looking forward to reading more, btw am I detecting nods to halo?
lkansdlkjasdpfokk chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
An interesting change most definitely. This is the only AU story I have taken the time to read, others i just have to put down for being far to AU.

Love the McGraw reference. Definitely following this one through
Gummybill chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Good start, can't wait for more.
GoodBookComfyChair chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Sounds very interesting. Can't wait for more. Please continue.
1,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128