Reviews for Mass Effect: The First War
InflatedChimp chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Been a while since I read this one, but felt that it was an appropriate time for a reread since NFW seems to be coming to a close.
That said I laughed at the first timeline point. Back when you wrote it it made perfect sense, but now it looks like not only were you off by over 50-100 years but its not even going to be NASA.
Logan- Murder of Crows chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
An antimatter particle beam will do some impressive damage to the target. But if the particles are moving faster than about 90% c, you will have about the same energy release regardless of whether the particles are matter or antimatter. So it's more cost effective to just make a relativistic matter particle beam, rather than spend the money, time and effort making antimatter.
nipi chapter 7 . 3/15/2017
Stopped on ch7 as there are too many things I have issues with:

I imagine any pre-prepared first contact message would contain more than a few video clips and an attempt to teach the aliens 4 words. At the bare minimum I expect some kind of dictionary with attached photos/videos to be sent too.

Why would we tell the aliens how many planets our home system has and which one is our home when the Rug Contingency is in effect? Why would we give hints to a thing we are trying to hide?

Why did the humans just accept it that the Quarians did all the talking when the Batarians showed up? The conversation wasnt even forwarded to humans?

What good is a "back door" in an AI if they can just close it?

Why would using Hands of God on par with nukes not cause the AU to use nukes? How did things ever come to WW3 with no means to neutralize the threat nukes pose? The acronym spells M.A.D. for a reason.

Scientists arent factory workers. I highly doubt they have planned break times.
Quincey Forder-Denis De Plaen chapter 7 . 3/12/2017
TITANs...as in Eclipse Phase's TITANs?! SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

great chapter and amazing story so far!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2017
Not done the chapter but felt the need to point out, eistan and tevos are the same rank so he would be her colleague not subordinate?
Roaring Typhoon chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
As I read this and get progressively more pissed over the First Contact War I just remember Palavan burning and smile.
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 13 . 2/19/2017
One: still love McGraw. Two: I absolutely love the Extra Net Theories
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
Turians. Are. So. Fucking. Fucked.
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 5 . 2/18/2017
I just wanted to let you know, before I get too engrossed in this story and forget to leave you reviews full of high praises and gratitude, I love McGraw. This man is beyond wonderful. Thank you for making him
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
"sentient machine"

Sapient (thinking; like in "Homo sapiens")

as any-thing/being/animal with any kind of a brain is sentient (feeling ex. pain).
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Seriously all those "it's" that should be "its" are really annoying.

it's it is / it has

You don't mistake "I'm / I've" with "my", do you?
Annathemage chapter 21 . 1/29/2017
"Fontaine's home?" Oh god... bioshock flashbacks...
RG chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
That is what I'm talking about.
overtoast chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Dropped when you said that it'll take us till 2124 to get a man on the moon. We finna get him there in '28
Mangahero18 chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Is it weird that I hate cris and think he is a huge bag of dicks?
1,919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »