Reviews for All is Fair in Love and War
twlightbella chapter 1 . 6/10
Gale and Johanna make love
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 1/23
I'm on a quest for Johanna/Gale stories and saw this fav'd on someone's profile. Best random click I've done for fic in a long time.

I absolutely love every word of this story. I know it's older now but I just thought you should know.

Thanks for writing it.
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I liked that you had Jo forgive him for what he did, it was different from other fics I read and Gale really needed to hear it. Nice progression through the fic too, good job.
jaztazgirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Great job. There were some spelling errors but it didn't take away from the story. Suzanne Collins couldn't have done a better job.
Jayjay1304 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is cute :3 now gimme the coooookie!
heidipoo chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awesome.
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I definetnly liked this one. I can totally see these two as a couple, holding one another together after everything they'd gone through. Your writing was amazing and you did great keeping Gale and JoHanna in-character . I just loved it!
Delle Tuh chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Beautiful. I love the different POV you took and your writing was nothing less than inspiring. It sadens me that there are so few Johanna and Gale fics out there but yours certainly makes the phrase 'quality not quantity' more than true. Thank you for sharing.
Nara chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was fucking AMAZING. I LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Just so great!
another-kind chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love this you are amazing, Johanna is amazing, Gale's amazing, you're an amazing writer, keep it up! xm
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I never thought of them as a pairing, but after reading your other story where Gale mentions he married her, I was curious. You've sold me, I definitely ship them now if the other stories are anything like this.
Sup chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Really unique! Loved it
jackveronis chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I want my cookie! kidding hahah
Although I'm not really keen on Gale (ok biased, Team Peeta!), I liked this story very much! Johanna is such a great character and you certainly made it very likely, she being bold as usual to hide her weakness.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Great writing. Insightful situations and I can tell how much you love the books. Would love to see this story line expand a little more, Gale could use a little closure and Joanna deserves a happy ending.
ellie82 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Liked the story. A little unsure on the tense / pov you have used, but it was consistent so I adjusted to it. Regardless, the relationship you built between them was good and it was nice to see Gale being the broken one as normally it's about Gale saving Jo.