Reviews for The Cost
prettylittlefanfic chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I love this story! Keep up the good work, please update soon
prettylittlefanfic chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Amazing chapter! I really like your writing
Ayoungnovelist chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Well thank god someone wrote about a killer speech
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Ugh Mona
Melissaxo123 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Wow! Amazing. Write more! xx
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Great story. Liked how all the girls and Caleb were and are there for Spencer. Liked hearing Hanna's inner thoughts about not knowing how to deal with Spencer and never having seen Spencer the way she is now.

Liked how the girls were there for her and protected her against Toby after he and Spencer saw each other. Really liked the confrontation between Spencer and Toby.

Like the emotions you've conveyed, very well written and liked your characterizations of the character thus far.

Looking forward to reading more, hope you update soon.
ChosenOne chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
You HAVE to continue! I'm very interested to figure out Toby's motives and explanation. I am not certain we're going to get much satisfaction in terms of that from the show, so I'm so glad you've taken it upon yourself to work it out.
JLawismyinspiration chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is a great story! Im so glas its not a oneshot. It has great writing and i love the plot! Kudos to you! :D
Anon chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I really love you story! Its such a good plot and I hope you update soon because I can't wait to know what's going to happen next!
Spobyfan2199 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I really love where this story is headed and I hope you can update soon. I had soooo many feels with this story so far and that rarely happens and I started to talk to myself afterwards lol. I can't wait to see what happens next, love!

-E.V.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Awe
PrettyLittleGG chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Plz update soon! Awesome!
pinkcrazyness chapter 1 . 1/27/2013