Reviews for Vision
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh Pardon The Insanity, this was soooooo fantastic and such a joy to read! Oh my goodness, I wish there were more fics like this for Tomoe and Nanami! I feel that their world, post-curse, leaves so much left to be explored and developed. . .Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and writing with us! I especially loved how you delved into Tomoe's jealousy and conflictingly tender and sweet emotions for Nanami. What a perfect scenario this was for these two to explore and express their feelings. It was. . .perfect! Oh please, I hope you write more about these two!
realitychq chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
love it
ebonyrose778 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I love your screen name! Wish I had thought of it first :)
OneDream123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I loved your story! It seemed like this could actually happen if this was in the manga or anime cx They were all in character and it was just amazing! :D Great job! Nanami and Tomoe are just so adorable together!
Bloody.death.cat chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
aww kawaii
CrescentRineheart chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was so cute! I absolutely love it
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Excellent story! They were both perfectly in character. I really liked the bit about her mother, and the experiences she's only heard about from classmates; not only is it a reminder that Nanami lost her mother when she was very young it further shows how separated she was from her classmates.
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
D'aw! Super sweetness! Much enjoyed!
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This. Was. Adorable.
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Aiiii so cute 3 so well written and original, i love it 3
pseudocitrus chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
AAAAAHHHH that was soooo cute / Your characterization of Nanami was sooo good and I thought some parts were really funny, like this line: "her imagination had decided to ignore her attempts at patience and marched right along without her"

Thank you for the great story!
Chocochip-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Absolutely adorable .
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Lucky Nanami ;)
I love your stories.
Your Sesshoumaru and your Tomoe make me sigh :D
Congratulations always!
FairyTaleDreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love Kamisama Hajimemashita, and your portrayal of Tomoe was brilliant :) Loved it.
heytherehoyhoy chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was ridiculously well-written. Love your fics, especially this one. There aren't too many good kami fics out there but thanks for your contribution! :)