Reviews for Vision
Oooo, the fuzzies.
Ai Star chapter 1 . 1/13
XD it all ended well!
lthawkeyes chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
it's so good and heart warming, not to mention so well written. :)
fringeperson chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Okay, that's just so fluffy and cute and sweet! I love it!
moon730 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
loved it
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh Pardon The Insanity, this was soooooo fantastic and such a joy to read! Oh my goodness, I wish there were more fics like this for Tomoe and Nanami! I feel that their world, post-curse, leaves so much left to be explored and developed. . .Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and writing with us! I especially loved how you delved into Tomoe's jealousy and conflictingly tender and sweet emotions for Nanami. What a perfect scenario this was for these two to explore and express their feelings. It was. . .perfect! Oh please, I hope you write more about these two!
realitychq chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
love it
ebonyrose778 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I love your screen name! Wish I had thought of it first :)
OneDream123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I loved your story! It seemed like this could actually happen if this was in the manga or anime cx They were all in character and it was just amazing! :D Great job! Nanami and Tomoe are just so adorable together! chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
aww kawaii
CrescentRineheart chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was so cute! I absolutely love it
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Excellent story! They were both perfectly in character. I really liked the bit about her mother, and the experiences she's only heard about from classmates; not only is it a reminder that Nanami lost her mother when she was very young it further shows how separated she was from her classmates.
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
D'aw! Super sweetness! Much enjoyed!
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 5/11/2013