Reviews for My Blood
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I've never personally known someone with anorexia so I can only imagine how awful it must be. This story was very touching and I'm so glad you gave it a hopeful ending. The way you write Soul is amazing.
Jewelz Experimental chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This... Was absolutely beautiful. I loved the way you wrote this and how you chose to use Maka and Spirit's relationship to be one of her motives. I practically sobbed when Soul confronted Maka about her being anorexic. And even though it's been a couple years I'd hope you'd do a sequel. \(_\)
quietdetective chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Good story!
JumpUpAndDown chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was very well-written and realistic. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece and educating some of us (myself included) on how anorexia can affect those who have it, and the people around them.
sgt.karenbear chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awwww how sad! This is such a great fanfic 3 their characters are perfect and it was so cute :DDD
The-7th-Star chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Honestly, this is amazing. I've read it 5 times already and I'm still in awe every time. You should really be an author.
Annabeth chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
In the beginning, when you talked about Maka's gnawing depression i started crying. Those were my thoughts you were writing. I am not anorexic but this fic really got to me. It was beautiful, and oh my god. It was sad and amazing but above all hopeful. Thank you so much.
Edge of My Life chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I loved this. You did a great job and I really like how you didn't over or under exaggerate anorexia, I've got a few friends who had eating disorders so I know how things were too - great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was wonderful! & makes me want to give you a hug for sharing an amazing story with us. (& wish to come up with a better comment)
PicUnrelated chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You should not make a paragraph break after every sentence. Paragraphs serve to separate different ideas, while to sentences can easily discuss the same idea, especially if they are right next to each other. If there is a paragraph break after every sentence, they lose their purpose and make the text harder to read. Please note that I'm not saying you shouldn't have paragraph breaks, but you should exercise your own good judgement when making them.