Reviews for Gun Gale Online: Erebus
Ninazu chapter 2 . 7/18
I think I might do some outlandish things, within reason, if it would get you to update.
Mega Mario 6 chapter 1 . 6/10
Why oh why have you not updated in so long. This story is going to be so awesome that it's a waste to just abandon it.

Oh well, I'm favoring it anyway. Just incase.
Curious beats chapter 2 . 5/8
Is Hecate a daughter of Erebus? I forgot. I think her name should be Keres, the embodiments of pain and, like half of mythology daughters of nyx and Erebus

Ps I have an account under curious beats even if I'm a guest now
HuntressXHunter chapter 2 . 5/6
Hecate sense it's the name of her rifle plus it matches Sinon
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 5/5
Hecate
undeadyeti chapter 2 . 4/3
Snake?Snake!?Snake! sorry had to be done.
As for her moniker keep it Hecate I'm guessing she doesn't have that rifle yet. It should be her reward for clearing the 1st boss.I'd make it covered in bullet resistant armor with a powerful energy shield for stopping photon guns requiring Kirito and the other Squadrons(Guilds in GGO) have to whittle down the energy shield and when it hits red it encases itself in armor with the eyes being the only weak point.

I'd have a look at the SAO wiki and write down all the relevant info for quick reference. Also while Kirito and Sinon are the Deuteragonists(dual protagonists that the story focuses on) you should make use of the others as members of their Squadron. Here's a link for character ideas if it doesn't work type CM:Gun Gale Online into Google it'll be the first image. art/CM-Gun-Gale-Online-GGO-385632857

Asuna:She could still be a major character even if she's no longer a Love interest she could balance as another CQC specialist given she does know how to fence and given photon swords are basically light sabers she could back Kirito up as a tank.

Death Gun AKA XaXa of Laughing coffin could still exist as well in fact his hatred for his real life as a perpetually ill shut in could lead to him trying to kill others to avoid anyone leaving GGO.

Silica: Drone support/Beast master think a rigger from Shadowrun or Hunter from Wow for what you'll need for is set in a post apocalyptic Earth filled with mutant creatures get creative,Pina the Deathclaw works if you consider the developers at Argus are gamers to and likely threw shout outs and easter eggs galore into GGO.

Klein: Leading Fuurinkazan like in SAO but they could be a allied Squadron for Kirito's group.

Dyne: May need a character overhaul try turning him into a gunslinger RPer hiding his true self behind a persona.I'd use the gunslingers from Stephen Kings the Dark Tower series for a base.

I know that the mirror forces players to use their real face but Sinon could conceivably find blue dye items and apply it to her hair in order to further submerge herself into her in-game persona.

Thanks for sharing hope I help.
ForgottenPrince chapter 2 . 3/17
This is a great start to a great fic. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Regards Prince
olivermjmjc chapter 2 . 3/15
Wow thats a awesome story youre writing thanks it brigtens my day
StarElsie chapter 2 . 1/31
UPDATE!
StarElsie chapter 1 . 1/31
This is interesting
Crimiduck chapter 2 . 1/4
I am not a native English speaker and I'm wondering what 'ostracization' means, can you please explain? (Google translate failed me.) Also, great job so far! I love the story, can't wait for part three!
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
its a shame this fic was discontinued, it explores the trauma of the death game better then just about anything out there
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
youve set up an interesting concept, and spiced it up with our "heroes" playerkilling background
PrewalShadeX chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Awesome! Please update soon!
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.