Reviews for That Winter Day When I First Met You
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 1/10
Love!
eglgrl365 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
What do you mean "crapy chapter"? I like the story, but I do not support kidnap and rape so I pretend that usagi took misaki as a tenant. Please continue.
MagicAnimeWorld chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
So I was kinda wondering why wouldn't misaki simply try to leave during the night, or try running out the front door, I mean I'm usagi would "discipline him via rape, but surely misaki takahashi would struggle more if he had truly been kidnapped and such. Ya know. I like the premise., but it just seemed Ike misaki excepted it to easily.
InuyashaXNina chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
dude i wanted to misaki
lv90047 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Aww, you are?! :( Oh...but that's okay. Do what you need to do! Tat always matters first! And also, excellent chapter! I didn't find it crappy at all.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Ah, I'm having so many mixed feelings after reading these first four chapters. I feel bad for Misaki that Akihiko raped him, but at the same time I like how Akihiko is being nice to him as well. It's like an extreme version of how their relationship started in the manga; they really didn't get along at first. I like how that's coming back in this fanfiction :)
Aww, you're already running out of ideas? I do hope that there will be a couple more chapters though.
Just take your time. I'm sure that everyone understands that you have a lot of other things to do as well. I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
lv90047 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Beautiful. So much better than the second chapter! I do hope you update soon! I wanna see what happens next! xD
lv90047 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Hmmm...I have mixed feeling when reading this. At first, I love it because I somehow found the atmosphere so devastately adorable. (Sick, I know. xD ) But as they were doing the dirty, I was a bit irritated at Usagi's behavior. He's such a coldhearted jerk. -_-
And yet despite my opinions, I did find myself enjoying this story very much. Be looking to the next update. :)
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
*Sigh* Well, I'm normally not a big fan of rape but since it the Romantica couple, I know it'll blossom into a beautiful love eventually. Update soon. ()
blondebutnotblonde chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Good story! I can totally see Usagi doing this ;D
sekhoya990 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Usagi is surely a bastard... but I can't stop loving him, stupid sexy rabbit

I want more , please keep going
KuroNoKiseki chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Somehow the 'RAPE' word that drove me in and start reading this fic. I'm such a sick person and I must say that the first chapter is so sexy as hell.
Little0Tsundere chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
this is much better than the first chapter. You seem to have really taken your time and everything, and there are much less grammar mistakes.
Timeless Writing chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
It was wait for the next installment.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013