Reviews for Emergency backup
jgalue1 chapter 6 . 3/23
Man i hope you continue writing this is very good
Rocketfist chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Um...okay, your detail of action scene sustain, it's okay, but it's how you structure the coming character development how Leviathan in beginning discovery of what Ceil and band of resistance were aiming for all along. That sense of doubt in Copy X I was expecting, the detail of strong reason her turning on Copy X

Then all of sudden the flash back you presented, I felt so lost whether if this was her memories or random eventful beginning of their master X regime.

Initially I understood first paragraph we got a small insight of her opinion of other guardian and what they did for her, but i was a bit confused who she was looking up to her "father". Like was it X? The original X? before his disappearance that led up to Copy X return.

Speaking of which, eventually when you got into the concept of "X return" flash-back point of view, I begin to wonder if it was relevant to facts you pushed into this chapter, to help us, the readers to get better understanding of what's happening in your plot. Which was an interesting idea, interesting thought to understand how he retain Order in his city, but I don't know if it was the right moment you implemented, because I was so focused whether or not Leviathan was still thinking about her experience as a Guardian at the time Master Copy X and other guardians, or if her judgement was clouded between "Resistance facts vs her duty" as Guardian.

Towards the end of your flashback, your POV changed drastically into Phantom kind of threw me off in confusion. I know it's canon to lore, but there just wasn't enough detail of explaining how we see Leviathan process this information changed her.

I don't want to sound like I'm ranting every little detail of your work, I like your story idea, but I just think you need more screen time to smooth out Leviathan development and more detail of her thoughts, and Zero too...but whom am i to say what goes through Zero head at this time.

It kind of feels like jump cuts.
Rocketfist chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
That was a little fun use of Author note, good use to using it as explanation than random humor filler to set up next chapter.
Rocketfist chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
You know, this rather interesting to see four general along with master X acting like...normal reploid team for their own cause. It's just...amazing I actually feel like a novel that would explain detail that you don't see in the video game. But you capture their characters so well, I'm hoping to see more.

As for the action scenes, it's good you've already considering it, adding detail is good to help reader visualize the whole scene before them. I'm not sure what you're aiming for, but whether this story for future note seems to be tipping on balance between "Unsure pairing focus vs. Strong general plot". I feel like there's something good going through here. I know you're doing your best to balance what your writing is planned out. But seeing your story Genera is "friendship" so I'm kind of glad, and kind of sad.

Well sad wouldn't be the word, but not romance pairing does make me...upset?. But reading your story obviously shows your fine work, sending me a message I feel, this is NOT a typical straight-to-the-point falling out in love, type of story.

I don't know, you can always replay back to me if you think you can clear my head.
Rocketfist chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Simple awesome, though i think you may want to space out the two rather large action paragraph. Like when the scene where Zero landed face flat on ground, I think you should of started new paragraph space there.

Other than that, I'm wondering about the event, is this after Leviathan and Zero already fought eachother, or is this your version of first time meeting?
Akytsu Frozen chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
wow so long since the last update or post of any megaman ZeroXLeviathan related fics and this one is not only good but actually make sence and take upon the inconsistencias we can find in the game! so far is a great piece of work so keep updating it and i hope to see some actual Zero Leviathan romantic time! see you later! you rock!
insertnamehere chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
SOOO many spelling errors. For god's sake, get a beta man.
Andrea Wong chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
That was nice fight scenes. When leviathan said you stole my fringe, that was so funny :)
So...onto zero 2
Axel's world chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I always phantom died for a copy. But he could have known all along though.
Axel's world chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
It was pretty funny you know with the cast drawing. I thought reploids didnt have cast but if I remember right that guy in zero 1 had his arm in a cast dande was his name was it? It was pretty funny at the end bit
nina chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
coooool! That was a good chapter! Moooooore please!
Axel's world chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Man this is so interesting. I like this new side to leviathan.
nina chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
(sorry i hadn't finished) it's a good thing lev's your main character because she doesn't have her personality fleshed out in the game and she isn't as clich├ęd. Finally, just proofread the text for small mistakes here and there. Oh yeah nice reference to the manga in the first chapter. Keep it up and update soon!
nina chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
No, i'm not a crossnamer so 'her' is okay haha. I very much enjoyed this second chapter and I like how you're setting up events in your own way but still explain and follow the game's boss pattern's up to hanumachine getting into the base at some point in the game. I thinj you did well by making Leviathan your main character and not the "pretty boy"
nina chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
well I only found one pun, when she tells him "you were attached to this one" in reference to his severed arm. The fic's nice, but work on the paragraph spacing and on the punctuation, some sentences were 2 lines long! Also, the quote that's in the summary isn't in the fic itself, so maybe that means there'll be another chapter?