Reviews for Who I Am
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 17 . 1/24
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! I stayed up until 2:30 AM to finish this and I don't regret it in the least! It's so well-written and you add so many twists! You make me dislike, but not able to hate Katsuo. He has it hard, but what he's doing isn't right. You left the chapter off right at the climax. Just wait until Usami finds out! I'm so glad Sumi will get involved also. And what about Nowaki and Hiroki?! Maybe if Misaki still goes to volunteer, Nowaki will notice something off. But if there's bruises, Usami will obviously figure it out, since he can't keep his hands of Misaki. There's so many possibilities! Please don't leave us hanging! This is SOOO good! This story is like a drug (not that I've very done any, but still) and I'm addicted to it. MOOOREE!

Yeah. This story has me really enthused. :D
Lily Potter-chan chapter 17 . 1/3
Gaaah, that guy is a bastard.
Souxie 2.0 chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
I just read your story and I. LOVE. IT. I wish you the best and I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
A chance to live chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
A chance to live chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
This is the first time I'm writing a review after a long time. I jumped in this fanfiction casually and I seriously love it.
The story is compelling, exciting, well written. The switches between POV are perfect. And I love, I really love the relationship between Misaki and Usagi-san. It's real. I read the manga but after some time it annoys me: I don't like the arts and the relationship between Misaki and Usagi-san is absurd, not real, boring and repetitive. There isn't growth, there isn't development, it's stationary. Just my opinion. But you, you maintain the characters incredibly IC and at the same time you give them life.
And Katsuo is an extremely interesting OC. Usually I don't like OC characters, they are often inappropriate, but you did a wonderful job with Katsuo.
You are really talented.
So please, I beg you, continue this story! Please, update! If you don't wanna continue this, tell us because I'm here waiting!
(Sorry for my bad english, it's not my language even though I understand it well.)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Update faster! D: I'm too impatient!
Storm Cycle chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Please please please update soon!
Emma chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
This is really good, hope you update soon :)
Miss Rune chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
This story really drives the dagger home... T_T
benedict-pumpkin-patch chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
I seriously love this story. The switches between POV are effortless and smooth. Your grammar is nearly perfect. Most importantly, no characters are in the slightest bit OOC. I seriously love Katsuo's backstory. You've described something that is sadly too common. Cognitive dissonance can seriously damage somebody. I have a few suggestions for upcoming chapters:

• Have Katsuo turn to drugs.

• Have Misaki come home to Usami with a bruise visible. Usami sees it and questions Misaki about it, but Misaki says nothing.

• The boy that Katsuo had a crush on when he was younger comes back into his life somehow.

• Sumi comes alonG AND BEATS KATSUO INTO A BLOODY PULP. (ouo)

• Hiroki deduces that Katsuo is gay and has
Katsuo come out to the entire class in order not to be expelled.

• Misaki attempts suicide.

Just a few ideas! I really hope this story continues!
roseahal chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
OMG so intense! ! Can't wait for more
Mara911 chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
Katsuo WHHHHHYYYYYYY!? Poor Misaki he doesn't deserve dis crap. o,,o

Although I really hate Katsuo now I feel somewhat sorry for him. Y did his father have to be such a b*tch! :c

Anyway, I'll shut up now. Great chapter I have been waiting for ages but it was worth it! :)
HAL23 chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
MAN this is the last chapter, not cool T.T I'm really liking it. I like how you made your own unique story out of the series, not many good ones out there. You also made all the characters believable.
HAL23 chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Wow you made katsuo a really interesting, self-hating character. Gold star for you :D
HAL23 chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
the was strangely sweet and terrifying all at once...