Reviews for Who I Am
owllwoxox chapter 20 . 9/10
I love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
AppleCiderr chapter 20 . 2/26
Please update! This story is amazing! Don't abandon it!
averagemarble chapter 20 . 2/24
Please don't abandon this story! This is one of my favorite stories, it's really good.
daw chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
I m waiting and look for the next chapter. But I think I will not get it...
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Kick his ass!
SuperciliousOtaku chapter 20 . 6/23/2016
I love this!
Yurumi chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
That was amazing. Fantabulous! Please keep writing more!
a nolife teen chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
This is awesome! You also have a great writin style, the story is really exciting and the OC is amazing. I do hope he realizes he's in the wrong nd shit(hes such an arrogant fuck... god). and I hope usagi-san helps him with that heheh(i hope usagi also sees whats wrong with misaki). And i cant wait till sensei gets that it wasnt misaki who yelled faggot and threw a bottle.
cant wait till the next part! Its really nice how long and good the chapters are especially now youre in college. Thanks and also good luck with ur studies!
zentraedi chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
heh thats a real surprise with Sumi and Haruhiko going out, they say misery loves company and mr grumpy n Sumi should be a good match. Besides that if they do stay together then they could be valuable allies for Misaki and help to look out for him at University. Misaki is like Takumi from the Takumi-Kun series, Naive,vulnerable and quite beautiful, and always easy prey from the worst element...
Zion the Pansexual chapter 19 . 5/2/2016
I haven't received the emails for the last chapter updates, so you can imagine how I felt after getting an email about chapter 20. I was hella excited.
darkmagiciangirl757 chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
I've long awaited this chapter and it was amazing as always
zentraedi chapter 19 . 4/14/2016
Its been a very enjoyable read but my god Misaki is a total moron at times. I love the kid but his decision making is damn aweful and keeping his problems to his-self just makes it damn worse. I do hope Shinobu will act as a buffer and help protect him from that asshat. If Shinobu is in the mix then we know Miyagi will be also. I so wanna see that Katsuo get worked over really bad for all the shit he's put everyone thru. He's so afraid that hes gay and he just can't come to terms with it is disgusting. I was afraid near the beginning that he was gonna rape Misaki, I do hope it never comes to that but somebody needs to out him to everyone else and ruin him. Thank you for such a good read!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
Please update
ProductOfDawn chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
Oh my goodness this was so adorable! I absolutely love Shinobu and the way that you brought him in! I wish they could all meet each other like this in the show (under better circumstances that is). Poor Misaki really needs more friends to stand by him and I'm so happy to see that Shinobu will be one of them. And I cant wait till Usagi finds out about the whole school ordeal. He needs to put Katsuo in his place for hurting Misaki! Great chapter and great story! Please update soon. I'll be looking forward to it!
Queen Niles chapter 19 . 8/22/2015