Reviews for Making An Effort
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 4/9
Cute :)
snapeisnotevil chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was absolutely brilliant. You completely nailed the first-person Sirius, and that deserves many rounds of applause alone. Plus it was so believable! This is not typically how I imagine Sirius or Remus, but I didn't even think twice while reading this. Wonderfully done!
LoonyLoopyLupin96 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This life
AndrewStorm chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Love love love love love! I liked the whole "effort" play in the story. So perfect!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
UUWAAHHH!Niceeee,veeeery nice!God,I love an awesome Remus who bottoms,totally!And a loving Sirius who acts like a jerk and then makes exceptions for Remus alone! :D!Great moods and characters!
sinner.vs.saint chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I loved this fic! It id sooo intense and beautiful, you did an amazing work.
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww, this was pretty cute :D

I really enjoyed this, all of it, and I'm glad that you didn't go into too much detail about the women, as most stories are unfortunately inclined to do. I was quite surprised at the mounting comment however, but obviously I'm super glad that Moony's way delighted Sirius much more and that he wasn't all that thrilled when the girls did it anyway, at least that's what he seemed to be insinuating.

At least he loved Moony the whole time and I was so happy when he said it :D That made it all the more special because like I said before, you didn't go into too much detail about his conquests. It makes his love seem more realistic I suppose, that could just be me though.

Probably what was most adorable was Padfoot's thoughts all throughout and obviously the Remus-centered ones were highly sweet XD He's such a softie underneath, isn't he? ;D Although that's another thing: while it was obvious that he was completely enamoured with Moony, you didn't make him so sickeningly sweet about it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it when he does that, but this was just different. Though just as delightful all the same :)

Overall, this was great, and I hardly spotted any gramatical/spelling errors. Great job! :D