Reviews for She's not you
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 5/2
None of this was romantic. Tenzin dumped Pema with a bunch of kids while he's off with Lin who should have known better. I bet everyone thought that Pema and he was meant to be together.

Poor form Lin.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
This was a great story! It felt a little rushed and for sure could have been longer but it was filled with Linzin fluff :) yay!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I wish this story was longer, but I really did enjoy it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
You win epic cool point just because you mention Meryl Streep! Oh I and I love the story so far!
Debbie chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
penalty that ended, but I loved it, please, please, please keep writing more stories linzin.
Gaki-san chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
no it cant be over this was too amazing please make more i seriously loved this!
MistMountainDreamer chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
OMFG PERFECT ENDING TO A PERFECT STORY! *Gives round of applause* I absolutely loved this story, you did an amazing job! :)
ducklover151 chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Please update this awesome fic, I really enjoy your writing!
Debbie chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
you must surely continue, I can not wait for more.
MistMountainDreamer chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
*Makes dying whale noise* THIS CANT BE THE END! If it is, oh well, it was an amazing fic and I absolutely adored it. BUT IF IT ISN'T, I CANT WAIT FOR MORE! Update soon hopefully :)
MistMountainDreamer chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Another awesome chapter! I'm glad the air babies took the news of him dating Lin well. Update soon! :)
Debbie chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I loved this chapter, update soon
Gaki-san chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
This story is pretty good but after reading it I think that T would be a more appropriate rating considering some of the content. Other than that good.
miss-kaisa chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Hi there!
I'm really enjoying this fic and looking forward to more updates. :-)
MistMountainDreamer chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! Tenzin's reaction is exactly how I picture it in my head. Update soon :)