Reviews for Redemption (Under Maintenance)
Doragonkage chapter 68 . 3/1
Sixtyeight chapters down, and i can not get enough, at all. For that i wish to grant thee a word of praise, for it is not often i find myself cutting down on hours to sleep, so you have my respect, and support, should you have use of either.

As a secondary subject i would also like to extend another word of praise upon thy person for the outstanding work on one Theodore Nott, reading through word after word and digging ever deeper into his persona, thrilled at every turn. Therefore i have found the missing details for the forementioned character for his appearance within my own little drabble. Note that i will not, nor can i ever hope to accomplish it as well as you, ever copy directly, but i'll take a few things to add into the mix, naturally giving credit for the it is due, if such an arrangement would be acceptable to you.

Sincerely yours Doragonkage
Deotail chapter 101 . 1/14
Love love love! Wonderful story, well put together and interesting to read, even if it borrowed a bit from the series itself. One thing I never figured out was how Theodore realized Harry was a horcrux. Maybe I just missed a subtle detail, as the work was rather expansive. Anyways, I give you my sincere thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us readers, and I really appreciate your skill as a writer. Best wishes!
Riley Shi-Anne chapter 17 . 1/12
I like this story, I really do but I feel like this is Harry's third year. He's still too nice. I understand that you don't want to make him dark but why is he still so much of a pansy? I understand that you are re-writing this so I wont go into too much detail but I kind of wish you'd make him more assertive. He's way too meek and he shows none of the cunning or will to survive that makes a good Slytherin in the first place. I also feel like Slytherin as a whole would have more respect for him once they found out that he could speak the language of the snakes.

I do like what you did with Snape and other characters.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 101 . 12/14/2014
Did Harry become an Auror or something else. Totally loved it. Also if this is the end you might wanna change the fic to completed

*Stasia*
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 99 . 12/14/2014
so sad
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 44 . 12/13/2014
I loved this chapter. i have always thought the only reason Petunia was mean to Harry was because of Vernon and her jealousy of her sister i have also always thought since J.K. made Lily a witch Petunia should have been also since the were siblings
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
great idea
CatGirl04 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
I wish I could feel sorry for Harry but he's been a right idiot. Harry was like that in the books, even though I felt like he was more intelligent than that, and it was annoying.
JezeBelDK chapter 101 . 11/8/2014
This was a surprise! I read the entire thing in two days and I really like the way you tweaked the original story and ended up with this - you changed enough to keep me guessing.
You actually managed to make the slow pace of this romance so perfect that I had to check IF there was a happy ending (don't read tragedies) and I never check the ending! :) Anyway I loved this and since it clearly deserves a lot more attention I apologise for only leaving a single review!
Anon21 chapter 101 . 10/26/2014
Wow, this was amazing - I read it all in a day. Though, I do wish it had more smut. I was just wondering if you'd noticed that a lot of Theo's speech is missing pronouns? Good luck with your other endeavors.
Half Alien chapter 96 . 10/25/2014
I read this LONG story all the way through. I really liked it. The karma distrubited to the gryff gang, poetic justice. I would liked to have read James and Lillys reaction to the asshole Serious in the afterlife though.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
If Harry knew Hermione in first year, why would he suddenly forget who she is in this chapter? He doesn't completely forget, yes, but he still talks about her like she is a stranger
Kris chapter 41 . 10/25/2014
I've always wondered, for those stories where Rita Skeeter was captured as a beetle, wouldn't it be interesting if whoever captured her started submitting stories under her name. it would be very Slytherin.
Mashkai30 chapter 96 . 10/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
j99450 chapter 90 . 9/19/2014
This was amazing, glad I decided to look through Theo/Harry fics here on FF and found it.