Reviews for Redemption (Under Maintenance)
kamiaka yukiko chapter 101 . 4/5
Amazing story! An absolute masterpiece!
cris chapter 5 . 1/27
Good chapter!
anyeshabaner chapter 101 . 1/8
i cant believe it, there's a 100 chapters out... i missed this story so much
Guest chapter 101 . 11/8/2016
This is beautiful!
DeviousClass chapter 101 . 11/4/2016
Well I loved it all until this last chapter... I didn't mind when you used scenes of the books because they were majors scenes or maybe it would have been pointless to rewrite it (and it's your write after all) but for this last chapter, I think you should have put more of you and less of J.K. But I still loved this fanfiction *-* Maybe I would ask you I could translate it to french... But I don't have much time yet (studies kill...)

Hope you are well :D
Guest chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
lupin did not give back the map to harry?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/3/2016
come on the supposed traitor is gryffindor!, not matter if is black or pettigrew. remus as his patetic coward self. worst gryff ever.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
why on earth harry took divination? in canon was for ron! does not compute...
Gaaraskiba chapter 101 . 10/26/2016
This was wonderful. Thank you for the adventure. I couldnt put it down once and was captivated till the end. Thank you.
dragonskyesong chapter 101 . 8/20/2016
I loved this so much i read it all in one night. great job
FuryBlack chapter 101 . 6/18/2016
I have just finished your story !
Well I'm not desappointed, it was great, but Harry was definitly a griffyndor and not a Slytherin. He really has issue with his temper, he's not very observant or discret.
I was also surprised how easly he forgave Theo, I know he was in love but... sometimes it was hard to me to say ok.

Well, I don't know if you still read your review but great job with this fiction.
I loved it
FuryBlack chapter 34 . 6/17/2016
hello !

Waow I just wanted to say that. Waow because this story is beautiful and well written. Waow because this pairing is not often used and in this fiction it fit well. I love how you describe Harry, Théo and Snappe personality. They are all realistics, sometimes I was in tears because situations were so sad. ( ex: how Harry was treated by others students or Adrian you always smile even if it was cruel.)
I'm a very emotional women, I cry for nothing. I cry when somedody is crying and I cry when someone is happy lol.

It's unfair you have so few reviews, you deserve so much better. This story deserves better.
I like the fact you don't make Harry a dark lord wanna be, it's more original peculary if he is a slytherin. But I don't understand why Snappe is so mad about Harry in his fourth year ? I thought he was jealous about the relationship between the young boy and his godfather but I'm not sure now.

The last scene of this chapter is very ... I don't know, Theo shows for the first time his weakness in front of his friend. It was so cute. I loved it.

Well, I wanted to write something before to continue. I don't think I will sleep before I finish your marvellous story.
Sorry for my english, I'm french but I really wanted to say I love your fiction

ps : where is Adrian ? He seems to have desapear.

FuryBlack
ready freddie chapter 60 . 4/2/2016
I adore yourTheo. It's one of the best and most unique characterizations I've read of him and I want to adopt him. I've read this often. But Harry is a whiney little shit and I want to strangle him. He does have his endearing moments, but holy crap Harry, give it a rest a sec.
Rilliam chapter 44 . 3/14/2016
This chapter is the scene I have dreamed of every time I read any the books, and any fanfiction. It's EXACTLY what I've always wanted to have happen and I'm so glad it did!
Rilliam chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
I'm guessing that this is where the maintenance is currently tasking place seeing how all of a sudden Harry and hermione have never met, and the start of the chapter says its chapter 4. But I wanted to say that as confused as I am right now, I'm loving your story and I think it's bloody brilliant!