Reviews for Redemption (Under Maintenance)
dragonskyesong chapter 101 . 8/20
I loved this so much i read it all in one night. great job
FuryBlack chapter 101 . 6/18
I have just finished your story !
Well I'm not desappointed, it was great, but Harry was definitly a griffyndor and not a Slytherin. He really has issue with his temper, he's not very observant or discret.
I was also surprised how easly he forgave Theo, I know he was in love but... sometimes it was hard to me to say ok.

Well, I don't know if you still read your review but great job with this fiction.
I loved it
FuryBlack chapter 34 . 6/17
hello !

Waow I just wanted to say that. Waow because this story is beautiful and well written. Waow because this pairing is not often used and in this fiction it fit well. I love how you describe Harry, Théo and Snappe personality. They are all realistics, sometimes I was in tears because situations were so sad. ( ex: how Harry was treated by others students or Adrian you always smile even if it was cruel.)
I'm a very emotional women, I cry for nothing. I cry when somedody is crying and I cry when someone is happy lol.

It's unfair you have so few reviews, you deserve so much better. This story deserves better.
I like the fact you don't make Harry a dark lord wanna be, it's more original peculary if he is a slytherin. But I don't understand why Snappe is so mad about Harry in his fourth year ? I thought he was jealous about the relationship between the young boy and his godfather but I'm not sure now.

The last scene of this chapter is very ... I don't know, Theo shows for the first time his weakness in front of his friend. It was so cute. I loved it.

Well, I wanted to write something before to continue. I don't think I will sleep before I finish your marvellous story.
Sorry for my english, I'm french but I really wanted to say I love your fiction

ps : where is Adrian ? He seems to have desapear.

ready freddie chapter 60 . 4/2
I adore yourTheo. It's one of the best and most unique characterizations I've read of him and I want to adopt him. I've read this often. But Harry is a whiney little shit and I want to strangle him. He does have his endearing moments, but holy crap Harry, give it a rest a sec.
Rilliam chapter 44 . 3/14
This chapter is the scene I have dreamed of every time I read any the books, and any fanfiction. It's EXACTLY what I've always wanted to have happen and I'm so glad it did!
Rilliam chapter 15 . 3/14
I'm guessing that this is where the maintenance is currently tasking place seeing how all of a sudden Harry and hermione have never met, and the start of the chapter says its chapter 4. But I wanted to say that as confused as I am right now, I'm loving your story and I think it's bloody brilliant!
DemeRain chapter 101 . 9/9/2015
This is brilliant. I utterly love your take on the characters. Thank you for share. My one request is the addition of a completed tag to this story. I wasted so much time stressing over the cliffhanger I assumed this story had.
Nemiriel chapter 101 . 8/16/2015
That was brilliant! Really enjoyed reading this! Probably the only fanfic about Harry in Slytherin that seemed realistic.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Great chapter and plot
Heksie chapter 101 . 6/29/2015
Love the fic, nice ending - Heksie
cztelnik chapter 101 . 6/19/2015
Amazing epic HP fic. I stayed up all night to read it.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
U iuu o
Doragonkage chapter 68 . 3/1/2015
Sixtyeight chapters down, and i can not get enough, at all. For that i wish to grant thee a word of praise, for it is not often i find myself cutting down on hours to sleep, so you have my respect, and support, should you have use of either.

As a secondary subject i would also like to extend another word of praise upon thy person for the outstanding work on one Theodore Nott, reading through word after word and digging ever deeper into his persona, thrilled at every turn. Therefore i have found the missing details for the forementioned character for his appearance within my own little drabble. Note that i will not, nor can i ever hope to accomplish it as well as you, ever copy directly, but i'll take a few things to add into the mix, naturally giving credit for the it is due, if such an arrangement would be acceptable to you.

Sincerely yours Doragonkage
Deotail chapter 101 . 1/14/2015
Love love love! Wonderful story, well put together and interesting to read, even if it borrowed a bit from the series itself. One thing I never figured out was how Theodore realized Harry was a horcrux. Maybe I just missed a subtle detail, as the work was rather expansive. Anyways, I give you my sincere thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us readers, and I really appreciate your skill as a writer. Best wishes!
Riley Shi-Anne chapter 17 . 1/12/2015
I like this story, I really do but I feel like this is Harry's third year. He's still too nice. I understand that you don't want to make him dark but why is he still so much of a pansy? I understand that you are re-writing this so I wont go into too much detail but I kind of wish you'd make him more assertive. He's way too meek and he shows none of the cunning or will to survive that makes a good Slytherin in the first place. I also feel like Slytherin as a whole would have more respect for him once they found out that he could speak the language of the snakes.

I do like what you did with Snape and other characters.