Reviews for Innocent
gosgirl chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Loved that Tony noticed it too... and the concern he showed Abby and that he wasn't afraid to confront Gibbs about it.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Fantastic update. So glad your back.
Thank you and please hurry back!
Rochir chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Oh boy...this is not good at all... :(
gosgirl chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Loved the comparison with how Gibbs deals with intense and difficult emotions / memories - you can just see Abby shutting off like that. I hope Gibbs realises that things are getting worse with his girl and that it's not something either of them can ignore indefinitely or it's going to impact their new relationship.
STLFAN chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Great update. Both realing from their trama taking refuge in each other. Love it!
mamaduck1870 chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Oh my goodness gracious! I only just now found this story and read it from start to finish in one night! You are a fantastic writer and I am hooked on this story! I must say, I am eagerly awaiting for the chapter where Abby gets the images of the hell she went though out of her mind and she and Gibbs can move on. :) Please keep posting, this writing is too good to stop now! :D :D
alohareader chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Oh poor Abby, glad she has Gibbs for support. Hope she can recover with Gibbs love and help. Great chapter- more please.
Katie chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I can understand Abby's not wanting to tell Gibbs the truth about her dream. It would break his heart, but I think he's who she needs. And he needs her. Great update!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Great new chapter
STLFAN chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Great update. Protective loving Gibbs is my favorite.
Thanks for taking the time out of your hectic world
to continue this story. You are appreciated.
gosgirl chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Really powerful chapter... really well handled. I could see Abby reacting just like this, not only with the nightmares but her reaction to the nightmares, trying to spare Gibbs pain and also trying to close herself off a bit and not let herself be fussed over by anyone else. You're handling a difficult subject very well - and poor Gibbs, he's got his own nightmares to deal with from his torture and his guilt, so that can't be easy for the poor guy either. More please!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Great update, all home and safe now. Let the healing begin.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Great to see this back. They both have a lot of baggage to work through about what happened. Looking forward to it!
gosgirl chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Really good chapter - so in character for Abby to retreat into herself after a trauma like this, even without the extra bad experience... so it's an interesting one that Gibbs, who probably needs some down time himself to process all he's been through, has to try to coax her out of it. Hopefully she'll realise he needs support too... really enjoying this post-trauma look at things. So many fics just end after the rescue so it's nice to see things addressed.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 12 . 3/13/2013