Reviews for Innocent
The Gabby Effect chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Very captivating!
It's just like I'm there, very epic.
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I liked the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what Abby's plan is and I really hope it works. Keep upt he great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
The Gabby Effect chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Riveting.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
please update you're story soon
The Gabby Effect chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
You have me hooked on this!
Nice writing and love the way your mind works!
hehe :D
STLFAN chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Excellent work. Abby concentrating on Gibbs return before dealing
with all her anguish over the recent events. Thank you for your time
and effort to write. It is truly appreciated. Now get to work! :)
mdp2512 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
More, more, more please! I need them to be reunited!
Thanks for writing
Ron's Sweetie chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Great new chapter
Rochir chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
You better hang on Gunny...and if you think your girl is waiting in her lab you don't know her as well as you think you do.

When Gibbs finds out Tony & McGee let Abby come with them - especially if anything happens to her - there'll be a head slap heard 'round the world.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I enjoyed how you first made us worry about Abby and then switched it up and now it's Gibbs to worry about. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Keep them coming, this is a really good story.
tanya2byour21 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
I love that Vance told them to go. And I hope Abby will open up and tell Ziva what happen to her. I mean Ziva knows what it is like to be raped and I think Abby could use someone to talk to about it since Gibbs is not there. I loved the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
Ziver69 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Really enjoying this...well, not the Gibbs being discovered and beaten, but, ya know. LOL. Hope time and RL allow you to update soon.
gosgirl chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Like the team pulling together and even Vance giving tacit support. Look forward to where you take this one.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Please update soon i love you're story
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »