Reviews for Innocent
STLFAN chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
WOW - this is an excellent story. I love it.
I will wait patiently, I hope, for your next update.
Great work.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
great chapter 3 please update soon
Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
great chapter I love it
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great story I love it
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I really liked the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Rochir chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Definitely like the idea of some ass-kicking Abby...

...but then again - I'm also a sucker for Abby-whumpage, especially with comfort-Gibbs to follow lol.
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Wonder how Gibbs is going to get Abby out of the mess she just got herself into. I liked the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Rochir chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
It's not often that Gibbs gets an "oh sh**" look on his face, but I bet he had one just then.
luminosity45 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love the premise of this story! Can't wait to read more!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really like the start of this story and I love how Abby still has faith in Gibbs when Tony has given up and believes the worst of Gibbs. I love how Abby has it figured kind of and won't give up on Gibbs. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
transcan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
LOL Just consider this your own personal little flint box then, okay? I've been enjoying your stories for a little while now. Good to see more Gabby writers coming in when the veteran need a break or move on to new challenges or characters. Will be looking forward to reading more from you! :o)
gosgirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
OMG... terrific start and such a heartbreaking thought of what they'd all gone through over those past two months... More please!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6