Reviews for Lights Off
Thanks for this story.

I know its a late review but I just can't continue reading other stories without expressing my longing for a sequel. I don't really like angst but sometimes they're nice..but with this one, I just...I don't know..maybe I'm just into happy endings or something. I'll appreciate it if you'll make a sequel for this, AoKise and one sided Kuroko with someone else (he's just too kind to be left with a broken heart).

Thanks again for this wonderful story.
JSdragon chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
It's so diLemma how both wish to keep the Lights off,
Nice fic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
...maybe i shld write a fanfic of these three having threesome...
SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I liked this considering it's always Kise's who's heart that is getting broken so it's nice to see someone else's hurt for a change.

And to be honest, I believe I'm the only one in the entire universe who's not really a Kuroko fan...so yeah I was very ok with this.

Great job!
Kaila chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I think that it was sad I hope kuroko falls in love with someone else, someone whose heart he can have.
QQQniQ chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Yes. Finally. I thought at first this fic is going to be about Kise in Kuroko's place. Good to know it's the other way around. Kise's always hurting in the fics, it makes me sad A
Masaomi Kida-kun chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Poor Kuroko! I really like the way you write unrequited love and unreturned feelings.
woosh chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This really broke my heart, but it was great
Chappy-the-Bunny chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was absolutely stunning.

The entire time reading, I was fully captivated and alert. You have a talent, I swear by it.

Those that know me know that I love my angst, and this was a perfect helping of angst and heartbreak all on one platter.

Part of me wants to beg you to continue on with this wonderful story, but the majority of me knows how difficult it is to progress with a piece that you have already determined as complete.

Regardless, phenomenal, phenomenal job. Instant favourite.

- Chappy
tako chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I really liked the story! It's great, but would also be awesome if you would continue a second part! My heart broke at the ending :( Must say though, it was well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love it, so original and different from the other fanfictions.
Tadoshi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Poor Kuroko! But I love your writing style and how you portray Aomine.
conqueredsirens chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
YES. THANK THE HEAVENS. I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE "Aomine uses Kise as a substitute for Kuroko and ends up breaking his heart" as per usual. But it wasn't, it was the exact opposite and it was fucking lovely! Great job! Definitely loved this one!
OtakuAme chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Poor baby kuroko ;;
21.Guns chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow this was super good! I loved it! It's such a nice change of pace to see Kise being the one longed after and Kuroko being used as a substitute. When it's usually the opposite. I hope to see more fics like these! Because this one was really neat reading!