Reviews for Hawk
Lil Sweet Thing chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Cute story! I appreciate the way you had all the characters get along like one big happy family. Even though I am a Bryn/Sinbad fan - the Meave/Sinbad relationship here is very sweet! It would be interesting to see the friendship between Maeve and Bryn grow as well. Looking forward to see more of your work.
oO Tetisheri Oo chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
heyy nice story, really love it :D but can i tell you i already know it was Maeve once i read it was 2 hawks not only Dermott ;) :) well i have a reason for that :) ;)
haha nice idea of the crew acting as circus team :D :D very creative :) and how you match each one of them with the circus team was really impressive :)
love the sincere conversation between both Sinbad & Bryn,, that was cute and i like it,,, also how Firouz was the first one after Sinbad to figure it out really matches with my imagination about how smart he is and where he stands from his surroundings,,,,, it's quite realistic, and i always appreciate when the author mentions things like this about him because simply that's what should be for him and he deserves to get his real part in this world as his character says it.
5 things made my smile if not causing me to laugh: 1- how Doubar's thoughts normally drift to the hawks eggs as he notice the new hawk fellow :) that's very expected from our tubby :D :D how he links things always to food in humor ways and his imagination worked for it is one of the reasons that attract me to him :) love him,
2- love how Sinbad imagine Maeve reaction to him which reflects how much he understands her well and love and miss her :)
3- he understand her in such way that he knew she refused to be petted in her hawk form :) and his replies on this are a prove for it,,
4- and again how Firouz tried to analyze her character heheheeeeeeeeee,,
5- Dermott love to tease the chickens game :D :D :D woowwwwwwwwwww like this and it causes me to burst in laughs :D

finally Maeve trying to help Bryn getting her memory back is very nice move, and her suggestions about it :)
very very nice story MJ, thanks for sharing it :)
Maevezanar chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
It's so cute.
I love that tiny bits about Doubar's fantasy on hawk eggs and Dermot's reaction of the incest thought. Ha Ha. And also the scientific explanation from Firouz, mammary glands... oh my... ))
All in all, I love the interaction between Sinbad and Maeve. Very cute and in characters. :D
We still; however, don't know why her soul is turned into a bird though :d

I look forwards to reading more fics from you.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I like the ending very much! I'm glad I could help you!
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww, what a lovely story! :D I really like this idea so much. At first I seriously thought Dermott had a hawk-lady-friend there but when you revealed who the bird really was I was super happy. What a great twist! Haha, and so funny, too. Loved it how the two kept swooping over his head, pretending to attack him. xD
And the circus troop thingie... lol, now that is a mental picture I will enjoy for quite some time to come.

I really like how you mixed fun moments with serious ones here (like the talk Sinbad has with Bryn), and how you tie in even meaningful and most beautiful scenes like the intertwining of Maeve's and Sinbad's soul. Aw, and that he is the key in the end... that was such a lovely move to make! :D

Thanx a lot for writing and sharing this lovely little story with us! I certainly enjoyed reading it. :D TK