Reviews for Of Love and Loathing
Texaschic1 chapter 21 . 4/8
Great story. Looking forward to reading the sequal next.
LuKEN chapter 20 . 4/6
Just re-read this, again, and it's still one of the best pieced of fan fiction, hell, fiction, I've read. Now moving on to TOTH and hoping for updates soon!
OneShotMasta chapter 21 . 3/29
You mother fucker.

I was like yeah happy ending and then, oh and then YOU THROW THIS SHIT AT ME.

THAT ENDING.

HOLY CRAP.

*dies*
Thank God there is a sequel. I was ready to punch someone if this was the end haha
sammy55 chapter 16 . 3/23
Sometimes fanfics just screw Archie over and make him a meek little mouse, but I adore your version of him!
Excellent story!
Writer's Dilemma chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
I cannot tell you how much I adored this story. It was beautiful, and I cannot wait for the sequel!
rekla707 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is by far the best fucking fanfiction i have ever read. Damn.
Excuse me while i drown in all my Swan Queen feelings.
Arosein1992 chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
Gah! Do great can't wait to read the next story
Nota Bene chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
OMG! YOU KILLED ME! YOU JUST ENDED IT THERE! OMG! Yes, I know there's already a sequel up and I'm about to run and start it, but OMG! I'm dead. You've killed me with feels. The end *dies*
Bruteaous chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
"Hardly; safety words are for men."- XD Most awesome line in the story so far.
DarkStarrySkies chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Hi! I wanted to thank you for this story, it made me fall in love with the SwanQueen ship!
So, I'll post my review on this chapter, but it's a general review ;)
I love the way you write, with a lot of explanations about how the characters feel, the complexity of their relationship, from only sexual to love and how Emma and Regina face it!
Actually, I think I loved everything in this story except that I wanted it to last longer (I mean, like, I don't know... maybe a thousand of chapters more? No, no, I'm not obsessed at all...)
By the way, after reading this fic, I went on youtube searching for more SQ and I found this : watch?vjkA_zLv2-KE
Did you ever seen it? I think it fits perfectly with your story, with the violence at the beginning and even the pancakes part at 2:10 x)
Now that I reviewed this, I'm going to review Transgressions of the heart which I also finished reading, see you there!
PS: I hope I didn't made too much faults, if so, please forgive me, I'm french
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Really? REALLY? jfc.

You are evil. And now, once I can stop crying and see again, I'm off to read the sequel... because I guess I hate myself. That whole fic was so perfect. But THE END?! REALLY?! Ugh.
TheAsh-Michelle chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
I'd like to thank you for ending the dullness of my day. I read all 21 chapters while at work (shhh... it's our little secret), and I have to tell you I'm hooked on this relationship. I'm now off to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
Ugh. Emma has Regina tied up & blindfolded, and I'm CRYING. What are you doing to me?! Fingers intertwined... Held against her heart... That whole I promise I'm not going to hurt you, I care about you speech... jfc. I'm going to finish this fic soon and then wtf am I going to do with my life?! Perf.