Reviews for Of Love and Loathing
omgitzsophie chapter 1 . 8/25
I love it so far I'm new to this app btw
HeatherSS1 chapter 21 . 8/8
WHAAAAAAA! Omg that ending! Omg omg omg. I wondered if the curse would be broken before the story ended, but I didn't imagine it to happen like that. I will definitely be reading the sequel, but I see that it's on hiatus? Oh I hope you update it soon!
HeatherSS1 chapter 19 . 8/8
WOAH. Wow. Big fight. Wow. Emma still has a nagging feeling about Regina killing Graham. How is this relationship *ever* going to work?
HeatherSS1 chapter 18 . 8/8
So Ruby has known for awhile, huh? Interesting. I wonder if anyone else will find out from Ruby. I have to say I loved that little part with Emma's cigarette and Regina putting a stop to that, it felt so... Domestic. And ohhhh temperature play! Nice!
HeatherSS1 chapter 17 . 8/7
Henry is just a darling. I like how you wrote Regina's internal conflicts while she was having that conversation with Henry.
HeatherSS1 chapter 16 . 8/7
This therapy session was all I had hoped for and more. Loved it!
HeatherSS1 chapter 15 . 8/7
Ooohhh this is going to be good! Emma and Regina in therapy together? I can't wait to read that! And poor Henry, just... poor Henry.
HeatherSS1 chapter 14 . 8/7
Wow. So Gold thinks that Regina and Emma are True Love. Awwww! And of course Regina can't possibly think that it might be true. I wonder how they are going to figure out that it is?
HeatherSS1 chapter 13 . 7/30
ACK! ACK ACK ACK who had the camera?! Omg. Oh no. This is not good. Oh goodness. But I love Emma and Regina opening up to each other like this, it's wonderful.
HeatherSS1 chapter 12 . 7/27
My actual out-loud reaction: "Awwwwww they are finally admitting they are in a relationshiiiiiip! Yaaayyyy!"
This was a wonderful chapter. Both of them finally letting go and just *feeling* for each other, with each other. I loved it.
HeatherSS1 chapter 11 . 7/27
Ooohhh so Ruby is getting suspicious! And I can't believe they are going away together, that sure doesn't sound like just fuck buddies! And the end of the chapter... Nice!
HeatherSS1 chapter 10 . 7/27
Wow that was some fight! My goodness. Regina needs to calm the freak down and stop threatening everyone. Emma was *badass* when she yelled at Regina like that.
HeatherSS1 chapter 9 . 7/27
This is so *cute*! I mean the sex is hot as all get out, but Emma wanting pancakes! And Regina's last line! Awwwww!
HeatherSS1 chapter 8 . 7/21
Awwww Regina likes Emma. It is becoming so very obvious. That was so sweet, to pay for Emma's drinks. And that was quick thinking on Regina's part, when they almost got caught. The way you describe Regina's 'gift' for Emma, I can just picture her dressed like that. Yum.
HeatherSS1 chapter 7 . 7/21
Woah, such emotion! Wonderful, just wonderful. I like that Emma is the one to push for the truth, and I really like that Regina finally folded. This is either going to end very badly or very happily, but I have a feeling there will be quite a bit of angst either way.