Reviews for Of Love and Loathing
Liked it chapter 21 . 5/9
I only had a chance to read this story for the first time this week. It was SO good! Thank you for writing it.
Redherring chapter 21 . 4/14
Brilliant.
reginakatic chapter 1 . 3/17
OH MY GOD I HATE YOU! I also love you. This story is amazing, sooooo well written 3 I can't wait to read the sequel although the intro has me scared... I love the way you write and I loved the whole story. Even the end *sobs*. SQ is the first fandom I've READ fic for (I write loads and I used to write for lots of other stuff on another acc) but yeah this was totally brilliant, one of my all time favourites. You're amazing. I know it's been up for a while but I love getting random reviews on older fics so I try to give them as well. If you want to PM me, ever, my fangirl heart will sing...
Gravity In the Air chapter 21 . 2/23
fuck this ending! they'd better get to be happy together in your other story
Catyrow chapter 21 . 1/21
Fuck u Regina YOU LIAR
But I love u so does Emma
*die*
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 21 . 1/15
Amazing! So bloody intense..
FinalDesign chapter 21 . 1/4
I can't... I just... I can't!

I was a literal stuttering mess when I finished this. Maybe I called you a few choice words (irrationally, and not in any way serious!) and cursed myself for liking this pair so much, but it was a great story, well-written and emotional. I am glad there is a sequel, I don't know if could take it if Regina is left feeling like that forever.
Grayson179 chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
Love this! What a great exploration of a complicated relationship. Can't wait to see how they get their happy ending - I'm sure it won't be easy.
blackcat2016 chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Just binge read this whole thing, holy shit, dude! I can't believe you left it hanging like that! But I love it, love it so so much, great story. You're one hell of a writer! Thanks for the awesome fic!
Nyway chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
I loved reading this story! Can't wait to read the sequel! 3
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Wow this is such an intense story. What a wild ride
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
This shit is so beautiful Omg I really can't good the character development is slight and steady and wonderful, and I'm watching regions change and its lovely
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Omg this looks like its going to crash, burn, become emersed in 90% alcohol and then some I'm worried for the couple life is filled w moments that create and break us, I feel they are heading for one of those.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
This was so fucking cute so cute, their evolution into a cute crazy couple is so enthralling I really have a hard time ripping my eyes away, god its wonderful.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
It was beautiful. Best declaration scene I've read in a while. Its Regina. You've got her anxiety and evil queen down to a Tee when it comes to her reactions to what could transpire between her and Emma. And so i continue. Hooked.