Reviews for Of Love and Loathing
v.wolfrider chapter 21 . 2/15
this is really good. on to the sequel!
wig257 chapter 21 . 1/18
This is a stunning piece of work, thank you. The story, the emotion, the characters all brilliant.
This is how it could have gone, and the way you weaved the saviour and Evil Queen coming together to break the curse, and Henry's realisation about it was great.
All the actions, conversations and feelings all seemed very in character and I could hear them in my head saying your words.
I'm so glad I read this completed as I don't think I could have waited for updates.
Off now to read the sequel...
Kaichou1988 chapter 21 . 1/3
I just finished blasting through this story. It was beautifully written and I can't wait to start the sequel. I hope it won't be on hiatus for too long. I'm new to the swan queen Fandom, and this is by far one, if not my favorite story about them yet.
Anesia Sinceridade chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
Oh, man, how could you do this to me? It took me five days to finish the whole story for it to end like this? How am I supposed to live now?
I loved it till the very end, but you crushed my soul.
Thank you for writing such beautiful story.
AvidVillain95 chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
Damn dude this is awesome
omgitzsophie chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I love it so far I'm new to this app btw
HeatherSS1 chapter 21 . 8/8/2016
WHAAAAAAA! Omg that ending! Omg omg omg. I wondered if the curse would be broken before the story ended, but I didn't imagine it to happen like that. I will definitely be reading the sequel, but I see that it's on hiatus? Oh I hope you update it soon!
HeatherSS1 chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
WOAH. Wow. Big fight. Wow. Emma still has a nagging feeling about Regina killing Graham. How is this relationship *ever* going to work?
HeatherSS1 chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
So Ruby has known for awhile, huh? Interesting. I wonder if anyone else will find out from Ruby. I have to say I loved that little part with Emma's cigarette and Regina putting a stop to that, it felt so... Domestic. And ohhhh temperature play! Nice!
HeatherSS1 chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
Henry is just a darling. I like how you wrote Regina's internal conflicts while she was having that conversation with Henry.
HeatherSS1 chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
This therapy session was all I had hoped for and more. Loved it!
HeatherSS1 chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Ooohhh this is going to be good! Emma and Regina in therapy together? I can't wait to read that! And poor Henry, just... poor Henry.
HeatherSS1 chapter 14 . 8/7/2016
Wow. So Gold thinks that Regina and Emma are True Love. Awwww! And of course Regina can't possibly think that it might be true. I wonder how they are going to figure out that it is?
HeatherSS1 chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
ACK! ACK ACK ACK who had the camera?! Omg. Oh no. This is not good. Oh goodness. But I love Emma and Regina opening up to each other like this, it's wonderful.
HeatherSS1 chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
My actual out-loud reaction: "Awwwwww they are finally admitting they are in a relationshiiiiiip! Yaaayyyy!"
This was a wonderful chapter. Both of them finally letting go and just *feeling* for each other, with each other. I loved it.