Reviews for Of Love and Loathing
Kasi chapter 21 . 11/3/2017
Hi, I'm really new at this whole fanfic reading thing because it's been a while (like years lol) since i last read one. My mental/emotional well-being isn't at its finest lately so I chose to drown myself in some good old reads. I love all your writings re Swanqueen - so creative and full of life. This one in particular, I found quite interesting especially the ending. Tbh, it broke me. I can hear the sound of Regina's heart shattering as the curse broke. I could imagine the pain she experienced as Emma, the love of her life, stood before her and have forgotten all the love she had. It was a breath of fresh air from all the predictable "happy endings" between the two in the fanfic world. It wasnt too heavy that I'd dwell on it so much but it created a great impact which left me at awe. Good job! Wouldn't doubt that you'd probably be the next author with the best-selling novel in the near future. Thanks for sharing your masterpiece. Long live OUAT.
Paonessa chapter 21 . 10/28/2017
Omg I was kind of screaming, and then I read your note. I'm so happy, that I almost didn't take my time to review at least one chapter of this beautiful story. But I had to, because it was a pleasure to read and you need to know that, or remember it. I loved it! The beginning was hard, but it came out just perfect! And I just can't wait to know what would happen.
Your writing is wonderful, I'm so glad I found your story here. I really needed to read it. So thank you so much for your work!
turtleback chapter 21 . 10/6/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you
RealmDoll chapter 21 . 7/29/2017
I finished this amazing fanfiction. Let me tell you, you broke my heart then. My soul was abandoned even tho I knew what will come sooner or later. Well, that was sooner, I could not put it aside, read just in few days.
I wanted to forget this heartbreak but couldn't, I needed to come back, read againt and now, i need to signify my fangirling and admiration.
This is a great work & you have an amazing mind, fantastic writing skills.

Loved this journey with these two.

Greetings from Hungary.
xoxo
v.wolfrider chapter 21 . 2/15/2017
this is really good. on to the sequel!
wig257 chapter 21 . 1/18/2017
This is a stunning piece of work, thank you. The story, the emotion, the characters all brilliant.
This is how it could have gone, and the way you weaved the saviour and Evil Queen coming together to break the curse, and Henry's realisation about it was great.
All the actions, conversations and feelings all seemed very in character and I could hear them in my head saying your words.
I'm so glad I read this completed as I don't think I could have waited for updates.
Off now to read the sequel...
Kaichou1988 chapter 21 . 1/3/2017
I just finished blasting through this story. It was beautifully written and I can't wait to start the sequel. I hope it won't be on hiatus for too long. I'm new to the swan queen Fandom, and this is by far one, if not my favorite story about them yet.
Anesia Sinceridade chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
Oh, man, how could you do this to me? It took me five days to finish the whole story for it to end like this? How am I supposed to live now?
I loved it till the very end, but you crushed my soul.
Thank you for writing such beautiful story.
AvidVillain95 chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
Damn dude this is awesome
omgitzsophie chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I love it so far I'm new to this app btw
HeatherSS1 chapter 21 . 8/8/2016
WHAAAAAAA! Omg that ending! Omg omg omg. I wondered if the curse would be broken before the story ended, but I didn't imagine it to happen like that. I will definitely be reading the sequel, but I see that it's on hiatus? Oh I hope you update it soon!
HeatherSS1 chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
WOAH. Wow. Big fight. Wow. Emma still has a nagging feeling about Regina killing Graham. How is this relationship *ever* going to work?
HeatherSS1 chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
So Ruby has known for awhile, huh? Interesting. I wonder if anyone else will find out from Ruby. I have to say I loved that little part with Emma's cigarette and Regina putting a stop to that, it felt so... Domestic. And ohhhh temperature play! Nice!
HeatherSS1 chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
Henry is just a darling. I like how you wrote Regina's internal conflicts while she was having that conversation with Henry.
HeatherSS1 chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
This therapy session was all I had hoped for and more. Loved it!