Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
Anime fan chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
can you please write up a sequel where Ace meets up with Sabo. I want to see Sabo kick Ace's butt all over the grand line and New world
WingsofaBelle chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
this is such an amazing and emotional story! it brought me to the edge of tears... i think the saddest part had to be ace questioning why god would take the only two stars he had to navigate his life by... seriously like a punch to the chest... i love ace so much and his death was probably the worst thing ever. there arent that many luffy dies at marineford instead, but those are always the saddest! great job on the story! i hope you write some more one piece stories!
Keirra chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh man so sad, and believable too. Luffy had a hard time dealing with Ace's death but I think the other way around would be this hard on Ace. I want a sequel to this just to have Sabo show up (since him being alive is canon now) to make him feel better.
JoshRand1982 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
just wait until Luffy's remaining Nakama catch up to Ace and give him some knocks upside the head to straighten him out.
mad100141 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I want this Ace to meet Luffy from canon, if he were to say that oh the repercussions Luffy would have dealt. Imagine for some reason or others an Ace that lost Luffy and a Luffy that lost Ace meet one another then they'd be both pissed at each other but crying buckets of remorse and love and brotherlily be bashing each other, because love but if one said that it should have been him the other one would say no to the other and deny the others sacrifice as what should have been done so we end up with two idiots.
jam klaoo chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love this so much! I've read many times. congrats!
I have a question. write the scene when Luffy dies?
Mina26 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love this one...it's sad though
Natylol chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Just ... wow! really
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
poor ace
Laughing Writer chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow!

...that's all I got to say.
mirajane1984 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
It's so damn sad ):
Psiioniic chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
;_; oh these heartstrings you sever

QRZ

I just. I mean. Gaaaahh. There aren't words for what I'm feeling right now. Everything about this fic is wonderful (aside from the whole "separated by death" thing). The atmosphere, your writing, your characterization, your description... Don't even get me STARTED on the line about the stars.

Seriously love this. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner now.

viii
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was so sad, and utterly believable...
mrsfirefirst chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
holy shit you just broke my heart into million pieces. good work babe! keep it up33
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013